FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Target and assist help

Moderator: MiRai

<<

wysol

Post Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:10 pm

Target and assist help

Hey guys,

Quick question I'm using neverboxer for a full 5 man party AND I LOVE IT! TYVM Sylver really great work. That being said I'm trying to get a Duo going and always seem to bug in neverboxer lockup etc. SO I said to myself what the heck do your own for your duo since it's reallay basic what I want.

I just want to make how target assist follow hard target work in NeverWinter:

I have base myself on the norrin Duod GF and heal

1- I can I make my slave assist me Do I need to sync cursor and broadcast mouse1 to all or should I target slot1 then assist slot1 and then sync cursor and then mouse1 >all?
2-If my slave is following me and I want him to attack do I need to break the targeting and sync cursor?
3-Let's say I want slot 2 to do mouse2 when I press mouse1 and slot2 is right now folowing me.... How can I get Slot 2 to target my Target(enemy) because now Wat I have it's says that Slot1 name is an invalid target... my slave is really kind because he doesn't want to attack me but hey I need him for more hten that lolll.

I'm trying to understand the targeting and assist that sylver is using in neverboxer but I get lost since it's so refine ystem.

See my shared config below

What I really one is my slot2 (angel) dc to follow asskikker (slot1) do some attack when asked and heal when asked. Really simple...... well I think it's loll.

Thanks a lot
now back to my 5 man team
Attachments
2 man test.xml
(162.09 KiB) Downloaded 536 times
binds_norrin.txt
(363 Bytes) Downloaded 514 times
<<

Sylver

Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:47 am

Re: Target and assist help

wysol wrote:Hey guys,

Quick question I'm using neverboxer for a full 5 man party AND I LOVE IT! TYVM Sylver really great work. That being said I'm trying to get a Duo going and always seem to bug in neverboxer lockup etc. SO I said to myself what the heck do your own for your duo since it's reallay basic what I want.

I just want to make how target assist follow hard target work in NeverWinter:

I have base myself on the norrin Duod GF and heal

1- I can I make my slave assist me Do I need to sync cursor and broadcast mouse1 to all or should I target slot1 then assist slot1 and then sync cursor and then mouse1 >all?
2-If my slave is following me and I want him to attack do I need to break the targeting and sync cursor?
3-Let's say I want slot 2 to do mouse2 when I press mouse1 and slot2 is right now folowing me.... How can I get Slot 2 to target my Target(enemy) because now Wat I have it's says that Slot1 name is an invalid target... my slave is really kind because he doesn't want to attack me but hey I need him for more hten that lolll.

I'm trying to understand the targeting and assist that sylver is using in neverboxer but I get lost since it's so refine ystem.

See my shared config below

What I really one is my slot2 (angel) dc to follow asskikker (slot1) do some attack when asked and heal when asked. Really simple...... well I think it's loll.

Thanks a lot
now back to my 5 man team

You can use NeverBoxer for any size party. You simply have to choose the correct "VFX_Window_Select_5, 4, 3, 2 or 1 MAN" setting for your Character Sets when configuring NeverBoxer. This is also explained in the setup instructions.
- Sylver
<<

wysol

Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:05 am

Thanks for your answer sylver you and nodoze are really helpful and a really appreciated it.

I did a duo whit never boxer and i find thatt its locking up more often then the 5 man party.

I did the ful re install of binds etc did the setup 3 or 4 time for my duo and even then its seem to lockup more often that my 5 man that lock up almost never now.

Btw sylver im so thankful for neverboxer you cant imagine how i love my 5 man party.

Why i want to do a simple duo is more for my son is to young to understand all the keybind all i want is for him to take my gwf whit a healer and kill some monster will getting assist from the healer and a healing key for emergency. I cant explain him to avoid certain clicking etc but he will still do it lolll

Thanks
frank
<<

Sylver

Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:19 pm

wysol wrote:Thanks for your answer sylver you and nodoze are really helpful and a really appreciated it.

I did a duo whit never boxer and i find thatt its locking up more often then the 5 man party.

I did the ful re install of binds etc did the setup 3 or 4 time for my duo and even then its seem to lockup more often that my 5 man that lock up almost never now.

Btw sylver im so thankful for neverboxer you cant imagine how i love my 5 man party.

Why i want to do a simple duo is more for my son is to young to understand all the keybind all i want is for him to take my gwf whit a healer and kill some monster will getting assist from the healer and a healing key for emergency. I cant explain him to avoid certain clicking etc but he will still do it lolll

Thanks
frank

Frank,

If your son is wanting to just get healz, then you can simply use the following keys (see the keyboard map picture on the main NeverBoxer page):

Shift + 6 heals the slot 1 character.

You can use the keys 6-7 to select chars one and two, and then use the other heals on the selected character as well...

Glad you enjoy NeverBoxer... contribute to Neverboxer@gmail.com if you like it that much. ;)
- Sylver

Return to Neverwinter