FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Need neverboxer help

Moderator: MiRai

<<

wysol

Post Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:09 pm

Need neverboxer help

Hey guys,

Hpe you guys can help me. I'm new to Is boxer (1week or so) and I try to play whit the neverboxer setup by sylver. I'm pretty shure I'm starting to get get a hang of isboxer way to work whit macros etc. But I got some problem when lauching some Caracter set.

Here's a list of problem:
-Party invite don't work (the text show up on every screen but no party invite)
-the never boxer txt box that ask for donation something get stuck and i can't remove it
-I can't get the caracter to follow me when I hit the v button or they follow me and my a key on my main screen don't work anymore so I can go Fwd Bwd Right but left doesn't work.
-SLot 1 load the laucher I type the password after that slot load the laucher and Itype the password. When I get to the 2 caracter selection pages on slot 1 I can select enter world or double click on the name of the caracter but on the slot 2 I need to combien my mouse click whit CTRL button or nothing happen.
-When I use [ or ] to switch from slot 1 to slot2 look like it<s breaking the bind completely.

Thanks a lot in advance and sorry for my bad English I<m french Canandian lollll

I want to solve those thing before I go futher on

I<m pretty shure it<s some simple mistake but I can<t find them :(

See my XML in attachment
Attachments
xml version of isboxer.txt
(1.14 MiB) Downloaded 576 times
<<

wysol

Post Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:15 pm

Re: Need neverboxer help

I did some digging.

Maybe it's my regional setting on my computer that is no good? like set to french canada

I'll restart from scratch whit the new regional setting and I'll keep you guys posted if that solve my problem.

p.s: big thanks to Sylver for that neverboxer awesome programming....I'm shure you put a lot of time into this :P

And the F key (interact key) doesn<t work on any slot
<<

Sylver

Post Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:59 pm

Hi,

I can tell you that your language choices may play a part. We've seen that with some French language keyboard setups already. But it sounds like you're fixing that one.

Just click anywhere to get rid of the splash screen. If you're talking about that annoying toggle screen, you have to disable it in your character set (I see you still have it listed as a menu there)

Most the the time it is your binds or character setup that causes the issues, so I would focus there.

I noticed that you have all of your chars in all of the fire teams - you might want to fix that.

That's all I see for now - give that a try and let us know how things progress...
- Sylver
<<

wysol

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:21 am

Ok,

So yesterday I ahd some free time and try re-installing/ exporting from scracth whit is boxer.

Still have some problem but not the same I think the switching my keyboard to englsigh usa solve part of it :P

No the issue are:

-Can't group invite the message show up that the party invte have been sent but no Windows to accept the invite.

-When I want to write some text in the chat box the V doesn't work

-When I switch from one caracter to another (only if I start swirching if I stay always on slot 1 doesn't happen) the A doesn't work so i cang o roght foward backward but not left :( and this come into the chat when a press A : system notification unknow commadn "GRAVE"

see attachment

Thanks
Frank
Attachments
xmlnewversion.txt
(1.18 MiB) Downloaded 612 times
<<

nodoze

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:44 am

wysol wrote:Ok,

So yesterday I ahd some free time and try re-installing/ exporting from scracth whit is boxer.

Still have some problem but not the same I think the switching my keyboard to englsigh usa solve part of it :P

No the issue are:

-Can't group invite the message show up that the party invte have been sent but no Windows to accept the invite.

-When I want to write some text in the chat box the V doesn't work

-When I switch from one caracter to another (only if I start swirching if I stay always on slot 1 doesn't happen) the A doesn't work so i cang o roght foward backward but not left :( and this come into the chat when a press A : system notification unknow commadn "GRAVE"

see attachment

Thanks
Frank
Not sure about the "system notification unknown command "GRAVE"" issue with the A key though I would try to exit chat mode and see if you are good after that.

I am hit or miss on the party invites as well. Sometimes I retry it over and over until most have accepted but often, even after multiple re-trys, there is at least one window that just won't accept for some reason. To me it isn't a big deal as this is just a one time issue at the beginning and I can easily switch windows to accept the invite on the straggler(s) who won't auto-accept. IIRC you may also be able to click on the VFX mini-window and not have to actually switch windows but switching back and forth between windows is easy anyways.

IIRC V is not the only key that has problems when trying to chat (I think I had problems with I & M and others as well before understanding how to toggle keymaps on/off). For chatting with any real success I recommend turning off the keymaps before chat and then turning them back on. IIRC the toggle command to turn off/on is 'Enter/Exit Chat mode - Toggle Keymaps On/Off = "Ctrl + Shift + M"' and you should get a splash of text telling you the keymaps are on/off when you do it.

For more details I would review the screenshot of the Keyboard layout and descriptions under:

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4400

I would read every bullet under "Part 3 - Keyboard Controls & Map" at least twice to have them in memory and re-read that section periodically in the beginning. There is also a printable version of the Keyboard mappings. If you really want to understand each or any in particular I would then go into ISBoxer's keybinds and open up each keybind (they are well organized, labeled, and documented by Sylver).
<<

wysol

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:19 pm

Quick question do I have all those problems because I try to duo instead of 5 man?

Maybe that is the problem what you expert think. I manange to get a duo going only whit basic macro to confirm that my computer was able to work qhit dual box and isboxer. I was impress that even My IBM crappy work computer can handle a duo at bare minimum graphics.
<<

wysol

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:41 pm

another thing that I had notice. All of my caracter when they look at something to interact whit (doors, NPC etc) the F no longer work and ussalay in Neverwinter you get a bubble that says Press F to iteract. Now it<s saying Press to interect no F

I<m quiting for today maybe I<ll try later on but now I just want to play lolllll

Thansk again in advance

Later guy

Maybe you can share one of your duo team setup that it's working nodoze and I can base myself on this? If you don't mind. Please and Thank you.
<<

nodoze

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:26 pm

wysol wrote:Quick question do I have all those problems because I try to duo instead of 5 man?

Maybe that is the problem what you expert think. I manange to get a duo going only whit basic macro to confirm that my computer was able to work qhit dual box and isboxer. I was impress that even My IBM crappy work computer can handle a duo at bare minimum graphics.

From memory playing NeverBoxer with less than 5 does cause issues if you don't take out some of the VFX things like Inventory and what not for the other players. I still have issues on my duo with certain activities like right-clicking on character icons so I avoid those interactions...
wysol wrote:another thing that I had notice. All of my caracter when they look at something to interact whit (doors, NPC etc) the F no longer work and ussalay in Neverwinter you get a bubble that says Press F to iteract. Now it<s saying Press to interect no F

I<m quiting for today maybe I<ll try later on but now I just want to play lolllll

Thansk again in advance

Later guy

Maybe you can share one of your duo team setup that it's working nodoze and I can base myself on this? If you don't mind. Please and Thank you.
I already did share my original duo setup here which I adapted mainly from Norrin's posts back in the NW Beta before Sylver joined the discussions):

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4019&sid=6b50c79014f2a8846b3c7c6603252f9f#p17389

It is a basic Tank/Healer KISS setup that I used to level my duo to 60 before NeverBoxer was developed. I think it is a good setup to load and walk through to understand the basics/essentials of IsBoxer and Neverwinter and to debug general issues multiboxing Neverwinter on ISBoxer. You could use this as a base and copy thing from NeverBoxer over if you want to add things slowly...

That being said if you want to do more than a duo you really can benefit from NeverBoxer as it is well done but is complicated...
<<

wysol

Post Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:09 am

I found something new yesterday night.

I deleted all the bind file in the live file of neverwinter. Log-on every caracter and type /unbind_all.

Started from scracth.

no I don<t have any freeze or other strange think but nothing is working lollll.

Here's what I saw.

1- when I type in party chat and do shift+ the minus botton close to backspace (to get the _ ) I get a capital E so I fugre that the isBoxer part is working since the - is associated to round robin E to DC.
but when i do /bond_save_file Testwhatevername.txt and go tothe live file there's 2 thing; first that file the i just save is empty of all binding and the isboxer-CaracterSet-CharacterName-binds is not created for any of the toon in that Caracter Set.

2-When I switch to slot 2 if I want to attack (right mouse button for example) I need to hold CTRL+Mouse 1 I don't see that anywhere in Is boxer.

Thanks again
<<

wysol

Post Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:32 am

Found why the isboxer-CaracterSet-CharacterName-binds was not created. On my Caracter creation in isboxerf forget to select neverwinter in the ISBOXER CAN ALLOW ADDITIONLA FEATURE........ part.

Shame on me lolll.

But I can't figure our why I need to press CTRL+Mouse 1 for SLOT 2 to attack when he as the lead BTW he's a GWF whit Follower, Melee, GWF, and Fire-Team 3 as action target group

Thanks

p.s: I'm starting to get the real feel how isboxer/neverboxer work and I love it thanks again Sylver and Nodoze to helping me out.

thanks
F.
Next

Return to Neverwinter