FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can't launch neverwinter through Inner space

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lemartes99

Post Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:16 am

Re: Can't launch neverwinter through Inner space

TonyO wrote:Possibly Windows 7 is virtualizing Innerspace because it's installed in a secure location "C:\Program Files (x86)\Innerspace" and normal users don't have permission to change any files in that location. If this is the case you'll have some innerspace files, and probably some League of Legends files in C:\Users\<loginname>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore which innerspace doesn't see when it launches.
On my Windows 7 system, I install Innerspace in another location "D:\Apps\Innerspace" for example, to avoid this virtualization problem with Windows 7.

I had a similar problem.
On Win8 i couldn't get Innerspace to work properly in Program Files, even with full permissions in the ACL and UAC turned off it still couldn't access some files. Installing it to just c:\ solved everything.

Mabye this would work for OP as well.
<<

TonyO

Post Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Re: Can't launch neverwinter through Inner space

I reinstalled ISBoxer into C:\Program Files(x86)\Innerspace using the latest version (not beta). Configured and exported my Neverwinter set and launched as a normal user. So Innerspace works fine in that folder. No real surprise there, kudos to lax.
On my system, Neverwinter is running from C:\Apps\Arc\Neverwinter. I suspect Neverwinter is not fully Windows 7 compatible. Recommend leave Innerspace where it is, but reinstall Arc/Neverwinter to c:\arc or some such.
Previous

Return to Neverwinter