FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Neverboxer - Invite works, follow and everything else does n

Moderator: MiRai

<<

balfhedii

Post Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Re: Neverboxer - Invite works, follow and everything else does n

Just about finished now. Just one thing left that's baffling me, and what makes it worse is that it sometimes fixes itself somewhat when I reload the team even when I don't change anything. Either both slave slots work perfectly, or one of them works while the other responds to nothing but party invites i.e. doesn't follow, combat, anything. Something I've noticed is that when this happens, a pair of slots will work together but not all 3.

As I type this I think I may have found the solution - Fire Groups. It'll take a little more testing but I think slot 2 and 3 work together because they're both in Fire Group 1/3 and Slot 1 is only in Fire Group 3.
<<

Sylver

Post Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:03 pm

You can read all about Fire-Teams here: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4485
- Sylver
<<

balfhedii

Post Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:22 pm

I'm really just trying to strip down everything until I get to something that works as soon as I load it 100% of the time (is this even possible?) so I removed the Fire-Teams completely and just have the Assist+Mouse1 through Assist+R enabled in the Combat Key Map. I'm using Num- to toggle combat on and off. Right now when I load my team up a number of things tend to happen:

Follow / combat assist works - often each slot is in a different instance and when I transfer slots 2 and 3 to the leader's instance everything breaks
A pair of slots work together: follow works, combat assist works, etc. it could be slots 1 and 2, 1 and 3, 2 and 3, etc. but each time one of the slots does not respond to anything but party invites. I thought this was something to do with the Fire-Teams but I guess not, as now I've removed the Targeting Map completely.

One thing I've noticed is no matter what, Mouse1 seems to at least broadcast to each slot if combat is toggled on. The mouse clicks in each slot, but the attack hotkey doesn't go off. Sometimes when I tab over to ISBoxer and Export to Inner Space, things change in game even though I changed nothing in ISBoxer. Also things sometimes change when I /unbind_all and /bind_load_file binds.txt for each character. SHIFT-INSERT always works for inviting.

Here's the ISBoxer configuration if you can take a look: http://pastelink.me/dl/c8d74c
Previous

Return to Neverwinter