FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

GUIDE: Part 5 - Installing & Configuring NeverBoxer v1.x

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Biggcarl

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Re: GUIDE: Part 5 - Installing & Configuring NeverBoxer v1.x

Sylver wrote:
Biggcarl wrote:an issue im having is where astral shield is dropping if the clerics are at ranged it drops right on top of their target wich is really good for the melee but if i move them in to the shield and drop it then it drops farther away im wanting to drop the shield at their own feet. how would i go about targeting them self and then dropping AS. or targeting any specific character to drop it. Nvm i found it in the targeting key maps. DO target slot 3

I put two binds into the config that nodoze said is used for astral shield. I believe you call the bind to look down " ' " key, then cast your astral with q,e or r and then call the bind to look up Shift ' and it should work. My cleric is not yet lev 40 with astral shield so I havent implemented it into my config yet. But I knew the day was coming so I put it in there for people to use.

Actions:
'->Round-Robin: Devoted Cleric
Tab->Round-Robin:Devoted Cleric
R->Round-Robin:Devoted Cleric
Shit+'->Round-Robin:Devoted Cleric
Tab->Round-Robin:Devoted Cleric

So will this Look down turn on divinity cast Astral shield Look up turn off divinity in 1 action?
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

Biggcarl

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:06 pm

Are your binds auto-loading or are you having to type /bind_load_file isboxer-SetName-CharacterName-binds.txt?

I had to manually load them the first time for each character
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

Sylver

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Biggcarl wrote:
Are your binds auto-loading or are you having to type /bind_load_file isboxer-SetName-CharacterName-binds.txt?

Out of curiosity, what version of ISBoxer are you guys using? Are you updated to the most recent one? I haven't had to manually load binds for 2 whole versions now... trying to understand.
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:20 pm

Trying to replicate these issues, but getting an error about missing click box NeverBoxer_splash_small.png file. Either of you get that?
- Sylver
<<

Biggcarl

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:20 pm

Sylver wrote:
Biggcarl wrote:

Out of curiosity, what version of ISBoxer are you guys using? Are you updated to the most recent one? I haven't had to manually load binds for 2 whole versions now... trying to understand.

<<

Biggcarl

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:21 pm

Sylver wrote:Trying to replicate these issues, but getting an error about missing click box NeverBoxer_splash_small.png file. Either of you get that?

yes i had to manually load in the click bars your png files

i had to load the image set neveroxer_image_set
<<

Sylver

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:27 pm

Biggcarl wrote:
Sylver wrote:Trying to replicate these issues, but getting an error about missing click box NeverBoxer_splash_small.png file. Either of you get that?

yes i had to manually load in the click bars your png files

i had to load the image set neveroxer_image_set

Ok, then I'm going to pull the download. Apparently the version on my laptop and desktop are not 100% the same and I need to deconflict that.

I'll also try and isolate what's causing the other error you had.

ISBoxer really needs a dam install procedure instead of hand-jamming everything. grrr....

If you see anything else like that, please let me know so I can fix it - I want to get a clean install out soonest so that other people don't have these issues. Want to get them a clean install.
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:49 pm

Biggcarl wrote:...When complete and I try to export to InnerSpace or launch my character set from inside ISBoxer I get the following message for my slot 1 character:

"Character CharacterName@AcccountName has no virtualized filename for Virtual File 'Gameprefs.Pref'".

Any ideas on how to bypass this ?

If I click on any of the character's 2 Virtual File entries both of the "Virtualize as" block is empty on every character and ISBoxer won't let me navigate elsewhere else (keeps prompting me with "'Virtualize as' may not be empty" OK box). ...
I had this same issue just put each character name in to the block Which version of the character name?:

CharacterName@AccountName

or just

CharacterName

And for each character do you put that same value into both:

- 'Virtuallize as' box for "Gameprefs.Prefs" ?
- 'Virtuallize as' box for "Software/Cryptic/Cryptic Lanucer/" ?

I just put the character name with out account name in both fields

Ok, I just deleted everything and completely reinstalled to try and replicate what's going on. I also got this error after doing so. Strange thing - I've never had to enter anything there for virtualizing a character. I'll have to add that to the guide...

Are you guys also getting that annoying ISBoxer/Innerspace textbox at startup too?
- Sylver
<<

Biggcarl

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:05 pm

ok so i had to make divinity on and off as 2 steps so it goes like this

tab-cleric
look down -cleric
astral shield-cleric
look up - cleric

step 2 tab-cleric

this is working great now they alternate casting astral shield at their feet i basically have 100% up time on astral shield now its wonderful.

Fire team 3 thing is working great auto assist basically. ive got taunt and smoke bomb working great things are going well . gonna try Cloak Tower with this set up.
<<

Biggcarl

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Sylver wrote:
Biggcarl wrote:...When complete and I try to export to InnerSpace or launch my character set from inside ISBoxer I get the following message for my slot 1 character:

"Character CharacterName@AcccountName has no virtualized filename for Virtual File 'Gameprefs.Pref'".

Any ideas on how to bypass this ?

If I click on any of the character's 2 Virtual File entries both of the "Virtualize as" block is empty on every character and ISBoxer won't let me navigate elsewhere else (keeps prompting me with "'Virtualize as' may not be empty" OK box). ...
I had this same issue just put each character name in to the block Which version of the character name?:

CharacterName@AccountName

or just

CharacterName

And for each character do you put that same value into both:

- 'Virtuallize as' box for "Gameprefs.Prefs" ?
- 'Virtuallize as' box for "Software/Cryptic/Cryptic Lanucer/" ?

I just put the character name with out account name in both fields

Ok, I just deleted everything and completely reinstalled to try and replicate what's going on. I also got this error after doing so. Strange thing - I've never had to enter anything there for virtualizing a character. I'll have to add that to the guide...

Are you guys also getting that annoying ISBoxer/Innerspace textbox at startup too?

Yes yes i am

so first boss down in CT with the new config its freaken awesome!

second boss down
Last edited by Biggcarl on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter