FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

DOWNLOAD/GUIDE: Parts 1-3 NeverBoxer v1.0 for ISBoxer & NWO

Moderator: MiRai

<<

nodoze

Post Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:27 pm

Re: DOWNLOAD/GUIDE: Parts 1-3 NeverBoxer v1.0 for ISBoxer & NWO

FranR wrote:The keystrokes are a mess still and I haven't heard much about it either unfortunately.

I have tried the simple setups dual boxing a GF with a DC and that works fine, ok kind of ... but, I really want to do the dungeons and instances, skirmishes and what not ... without a group (the LFG is a joke and people there are beyond rude, makes wow look like a kindergarten).

Wondering if there's a solution to my problem. I'll be testing it tomorrow on my laptop which is a native english and see if I can get that to work.

I'm kinda disappointed that I haven't heard anything.
Let us know whether or not the english setup resolves the issue or not. At this point I don't know how to replicate your issue to do any troubleshooting as I never had that problem exporting to innerspace.
<<

Sylver

Post Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:52 pm

FranR wrote:
Are you using a French keyboard setup, by chance? I've seen post by others using them that they had to reassign different keys because of the keyboard country settings. You might want to look in the forums and see which keys they used...

Actually, the key is missing from the step:

"Step
- actions
- Do Reactive Maps in Always On Key Map -> self
- <NO KEY> -> self
- Popup Text -> self

I'm assuming <no key> needs to be SHIFT - DELETE since it's called 'disband party (hotkey shift - delete'. However, if I look at the other actions, the key stroke don't match the action title. for example Solo Mount (hotkey: delete) has insert as key and there are others not matching, so i'm not sure what's going on.

I do have a dutch setting, but it's country netherlands and keyboard us 101. I also have a seperate default setting of US/US.

Not sure why the key strokes differ so much.

Looking at the code for "Disband Party" as it's unpacked from the ZIP file and before any modification, one can see that the missing key <NO KEY> is F14. Therefore, the changing keys is directly tied to a keyboard problem. The reason it says no key is because it has been changed from F14 to another key either by the user or (most likely) automatically by ISBoxer because of the non-English (101) keyboard. Since none of us here have Frenchy (or other) keyboards, we can't directly test the issue, so our ability there to help you is limited...

Using a US Keyboard, or perhaps changing your user settings may help.

Again, I recall someone in the forums with a non-US keyboard having similar issues. Have you looked in the forums?
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:08 am

I found this reference to French keys that won't bind in the forums... maybe this is of some help:

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=5170&p=24176&hilit=french+keyboard#p24176
- Sylver
<<

nodoze

Post Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:07 pm

Bumperino ;-)
<<

Palpatine

Post Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:12 am

Hello and Salutations boxers.... Does anyone know if this is still available and if Styler is still active in the community?

Cheers,

Palpz
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:46 am

I believe you should email the address noted in the first post. AFAIK Sylver is still active, just not necessarily on these forums much these days.
<<

Palpatine

Post Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:20 am

Hey,

I emailed and PM'd. Was just wondering if I was likely to get a response. I know how it can be. People move on in their lives to bigger and greater things. I was about to delve into setting up ISBoxer for Neverwinter, but as they say if there is already an awesomely awesome wheel, why re-invent it?

(Sylver is still active. Woot...)

Cheers,

Palpz
<<

sixer123

Post Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:05 am

Hello,
from where i can get NeverBoxer, Sylver does not respond?

greeting
S!Xer
<<

Sylver

Post Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:49 pm

Sixer,

Just sent you an email today - sorry, was busy this week, had a new addition to the family to attend to. =)

Best of luck with IS Boxer!

- Sylver
- Sylver
<<

nodoze

Post Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:44 pm

Sylver wrote:Sixer,

Just sent you an email today - sorry, was busy this week, had a new addition to the family to attend to. =)

Best of luck with IS Boxer!

- Sylver
Gratz Sylver on the new addition.

Are you playing any games these days?

Personally I have been playing Archeage though I have mixed feelings about it. Not sure I would recommend it as it is pretty P2W unless you like grinding and have decent RNG. Technically AA may be multibox-able within the ToS these days as long as it is one-action-per-one-keystroke-in-one-client-at-a-time but I have not tried to set it up since they dropped the software that stopped ISBoxer and clarified the ToS.
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter