FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

DOWNLOAD/GUIDE: Parts 1-3 NeverBoxer v1.0 for ISBoxer & NWO

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Bendogs

Post Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:25 pm

Re: DOWNLOAD/GUIDE: Parts 1-3 NeverBoxer v1.0 for ISBoxer & NWO

Hi Sylver,

Was wondering if you were still active, would love to try Neverboxer! :)
<<

Bendogs

Post Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:16 pm

Sent through the donation.

Thanks Sylver!
<<

Bendogs

Post Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:37 am

Hi All,

So i Just setup my Neverboxer following the guide and noticed a few issues, firstly it seems as if there isnt an option called "Use per-character targeting macros instead" which the Guide tells me to Untick it for Neverwinter, (Will this affect me?)

Another issue is ive noticed a WoW entry in the key maps, when i try to export the finished configuration it keeps telling me this "Step 1 in Mapped Key 'Follow Me' Step 1 in Key Map 'ISB42 - WoW has a named WoW macro action to perform '/follow {FTL} in quick setup 42 WoW macro set, But that WoW macro has no Key combination Configured " you must configure a key Combination to perform a WoW Macro this way! and wont let me save the configuration.

Any Ideas ?

Thanks!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:28 am

Bendogs wrote:Hi All,

So i Just setup my Neverboxer following the guide and noticed a few issues, firstly it seems as if there isnt an option called "Use per-character targeting macros instead" which the Guide tells me to Untick it for Neverwinter, (Will this affect me?)

That option in ISBoxer 42 is built into the Follow/Assist Mode drop-down box, instead of a radio button between per-Character macros, and the per-Slot Targeting Table. What you are being instructed to do is disable ISBoxer's built-in system that creates in-game bindings you can load via /bind_load_file isboxer-binds.txt (http://isboxer.com/wiki/Cryptic_Studios_Macro_Library), which includes follow and assist macros for each Character. Sylver won't respond to me these days, relating to a bit of confusion regarding how to actually load the bind files, but I demonstrated how it works using Star Trek Online, which uses the same macro system in the same way.

Anyway, if you want to switch to the system the guide says, what that will do instead is first press for example F2, F3, F4, or F5 for party member targeting, followed by a second key for follow or assist. Select "Target current Slot, then Follow/Assist Target".

I'm not entirely sure how he has the configuration he gives you follow or assist, it might not matter which you select in the box anyway.

Another issue is ive noticed a WoW entry in the key maps, when i try to export the finished configuration it keeps telling me this "Step 1 in Mapped Key 'Follow Me' Step 1 in Key Map 'ISB42 - WoW has a named WoW macro action to perform '/follow {FTL} in quick setup 42 WoW macro set, But that WoW macro has no Key combination Configured " you must configure a key Combination to perform a WoW Macro this way! and wont let me save the configuration.

You may have manually removed the Key Combination from the WoW Macro Set in question (or cleared it during the Quick Setup Wizard without really knowing what it would actually do). Just select World of Warcraft under Game Helpers in the top left pane, and then in the bottom left pane click /follow {FTL} and set the Key Combination to F11. (That being set to F11 will have zero effect on Neverwinter)
<<

Sharknadoz

Post Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:44 pm

Trying to get this to work but running into an issue with targeting/assisting/and following.

Attached is how I have the names configured. I've also loaded each individual bind but group invite doesn't work nor does follow/assist/target. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Everything else works as advertised but it's moot without this critical piece.
Attachments
ISCNFGNEVERBOXERS.png
ISCNFGNEVERBOXERS.png (55.09 KiB) Viewed 14578 times
Previous

Return to Neverwinter