FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Nerverwinter- Epic Instances

Moderator: MiRai

<<

zandokan

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:58 pm

Nerverwinter- Epic Instances

I think having a thread devoted to the community giving tips of how to beat encounters for us 5 boxers would be helpful. Feel free to post tips and I'll edit this post to include the information.

62 The Cloak Tower 5700 Seal of the Unicorn T1 Bracers
62 Cragmire Crypts 5700 Seal of the Unicorn T1 Boots and Rings
62 Lair of the Mad Dragon 6800 Seal of the Unicorn T1 Helms and Belts
62 The Throne of Idris 6800 Seal of the Unicorn T1 Armor and Off Hands
62 Grey Wolf Den Vellosk 6800 Seal of the Unicorn T1 Main Hands and Necklaces
65 Lair of the Pirate King 8300 Seal of the Drake T2 Off Hands and Necklaces
65 The Frozen Heart 8300 Seal of the Drake T2 Boots and Belts
65 Spellplague Caverns 8300 Seal of the Drake T2 Helms and Rings
65 Temple of the Spider 8300 Seal of the Drake T2 Armor and Necklaces
65 Caverns of Karrundax 8300 Seal of the Drake T2 Bracers and Belts
65 The Dread Vault 8300 Seal of the Drake T2 Main Hands and Rings
65 Castle Never 9200 Seal of the Drake T2.5 Main Hands, Off Hands, Jewelry and Belts

I know there is not many of us but hopefully in the future this will help others. I will be running the lower end ones and see how it goes I will try to also add the name of the Bosses later if they we have to do something special or is just tank and spank. Fell free to add tips or anything that you guys think.
<<

zandokan

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Re: Nerverwinter- Epic Instances

Cragmire Crypts,
I wiped on a chest cause I wasnt paying attention and I went to get it with my healer and the stupid jumping he does killed most of my dudes so be careful with that. Second wipe when you open a huge door be very careful you get swarmed by zombies I gotta say about 30 all lvl 62. Also if you go to this instance be very mindful that they didn't add a Vendor in the zone so if you brake and don't have enough repair kits or you would like to go buy them outside, The vendor is right outside the door BUT you can't get back in :(.

Ok I tried this instance again and was way better but I still suck :(. I got the first boss Kallos Tam to 24% but he raises a hell of a lot of adds if i would move to pull them out of the dps the main dude would do a huge Red Circle and pretty much 1 shot my CWs.So the adds first killed my dps and then went for the healer i was able to save the healer quite a few times until he finally got him rezed him but then he did another circle of motherfucking death in the middle so he died too. So I'm running out of options but we will see what I can come up with if I cant kill any bosses I cant progress so I cant get better gear so you know how the circle goes.
<<

lemartes99

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:52 pm

My 5xDC Team is real close to 60 now. I have my doubt how effective they will be in Epics though, there DPS kinda sucks, and they arn't that durable. I've been buying my T1 set though, so should get a significannt bump at 60. The tanks still hold fine, especially the epic one. If only you could send them to attack before your characters.
<<

zandokan

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:48 pm

Ok I did The Dread Vault with my Guardian just for the daily, and last boss took us about 2 hrs not exaggerating I wanted to do it just to see how it was and wow just I have no clue how I would do it with my slaves. The first Boss is the same as the last boss in the Skirmish he pulls everyone in, second one is 2 or 3 dudes that have a vector aoe each and the last is a brain with 4 tentacles but OMFG is soo long is nuts I know our pug grp wasnt very good geared I think I was the best geared out of everyone (11kGS) but seriously 2 hrs to kill him I hope we had the strategy wrong or something cause it was ridiculous.
<<

zandokan

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:21 am

A group took me through the instance (T1)in Gauntlgrym after the pvp and I'm pretty sure a boxed grp should be able to take down the king.Only 1 boss in the instance.
<<

nodoze

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:20 am

zandokan wrote:A group took me through the instance (T1)in Gauntlgrym after the pvp and I'm pretty sure a boxed grp should be able to take down the king.Only 1 boss in the instance.
I have switched for now to playing just my Cleric instead of Multi-Boxing to really learn the class & the 5man Dungeon fights. When leveling them up I was much more focusing on the Guardian... I also did my first Gauntlgrym yesterday and enjoyed it.
<<

lemartes99

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:23 am

zandokan wrote:A group took me through the instance (T1)in Gauntlgrym after the pvp and I'm pretty sure a boxed grp should be able to take down the king.Only 1 boss in the instance.

I havn't tried Gaunt yet. Whats the deal ?? You have to PVP first then an Instance ? Does only the winning PVP team get to do it.
<<

zandokan

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:33 pm

You do PVE first when you finish, whichever alliance wins gets the PVP buff. Then you can stay on the second part of PVE or go into PVP. when the second part is done the thrid part is dungeons T1 or T2.
<<

lemartes99

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:00 pm

zandokan wrote:You do PVE first when you finish, whichever alliance wins gets the PVP buff. Then you can stay on the second part of PVE or go into PVP. when the second part is done the thrid part is dungeons T1 or T2.

Ok Thanks, I will try it today sometime.

Some of the dungeons gotta be doable for us. Just depends on the mechanics of the boss fights.
<<

zandokan

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:11 pm

OH YEAH, the king is gotta be doable. Im lvling another healer to see if the 2dc 2 cws combo works better for me.
Next

Return to Neverwinter