Nerverwinter- Epic Instances

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Biggcarl

Post Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:45 pm

Re: Nerverwinter- Epic Instances

Sylver wrote:
nodoze wrote:
Biggcarl wrote:basically i have a keybind that all in 1 button activates divinity targets the self(healer) then casts Astral shield. the other DC's keybind was to target the tank and cast astral shield this way it drops on the tank. i had keybinds to strafe the DC's and the CW out of red. So if a red circle opened up and i know its gonna be the type that does damgae over time after the big hit ill dodge them if its an aoe that just big hit and goes away i just let them eat it in side the astral shield and then health pot.
Very heartening to hear.

I was unable to get the cleric to target self and drop the Astral Shield on Self consistently without manually making the DC look down and cast it.

Can you copy your combat related Key Map folder(s) and upload so we can study the key-binds?

Note: One way to share KeyMaps is to right click on them in ISBoxer and select "Copy Key Map to Clipboard" and then past that into a text notepad file and then use the upload attachment link at the bottom of the "Post A Reply" screen when posting. If you do this at the Key Map level you will get all the individual key binds in that Key Map "Folder".

Just for the record, Biggcarl's binds were added to NeverBoxer 1.1's setup. Thanks, Biggcarl! :)

hey NP its working out well for me. Almost got my GWF to 60 now running him through quests and instances.
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

nodoze

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:59 pm

Biggcarl wrote: ... Almost got my GWF to 60 now running him through quests and instances.
With any more than a loose duo I would be careful doing regular quest lines in public spaces or even in the city area when not doing quests.

Ever since I saw that banned thread I avoid MB'ing NW in public & have been only doing skirmishes or dungeons that I can Q for or Foundry missions that I don't have to run to...

When I do need to move the group around in public places I move them at most 2 at a time as any more than that could maybe garner the wrong kind of attention.

Personally I just park my guys by the entrance to 'Solo Grind' which is coincidentally the same entrance as the 'Corrupted Avarhi" quests I wrote so that my party basically doesn't have to move. I just accept one of those Foundry quests from my subscribed foundry quests, group share, group accept, & then start the quest from my main window (since they are all standing on it it starts right away) with no party movement. Periodically I take a break to trade gear around (I bought 2 Greater Bags of Holding for my main foreground character) to upgrade everyone and sell the rest...

All this may not be necessary but I figure best to be safe than sorry...
<<

lemartes99

Post Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Ya that ban post also got me a little worried.

One thing to note, I read on some forum that it makes a big difference if you have purchased Zen or not, as they don't like to perma ban paying characters. So if you do buy Zen, maybe it would be wise to split it up between all the accounts.

I don't buy a lot, 20 bucks a month or so. I'm gonna start alternating between accounts.

But then there's the downside if I do get banned, that's a lot of wasted money. Oh well, visa is good with chargebacks if I had to.

I'm like you though Nodoze, all I really do is stay in one place in town. With the que system there is little reason to move much in this game.
<<

nodoze

Post Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:59 pm

Good idea lemartes99 on spreading the procurement around. I think it is definitely good idea to at least buy something to make the account fully linked/verified and showing as a source of at least some revenue (even if minimal). I decided I want at least 2 more bags for extra loot space and at least 3 Galeb-Dur pets so I am going to at least spread those around.

Staying in one place was originally about efficiency and quality of life not having to deal with all the windows with quest turning and what not (easier with NeverBoxer but not painless) but now it has an extra purpose also...
Previous

Return to Neverwinter