FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Idris Down!!!

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lemartes99

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Idris Down!!!

WOW. Wiped 10 times on this boss, and Nothing worked. Was almost ready to give up.

Then i got it. There's an alter on the level below her, just perch your guys on the 4 corners. The hulks can't touch them then. The bosses AOE will only hit one of them, which is nothing to heal through for multiple healers.

Heres how the fight goes for me now.

1. Run to the top level, get everything to follow you down.
2. Dott the boss so the tanks attack.
3. Kill the archers.

From here I would just run around and DPS when i could. When divinity was up I would use a divinity sun nova which launches the hulks half way across the board, then put Forgemaster flame on the boss and DPS what i could.

Pet Tanks seemed to be in no danger, Divinity Sun Nova and Forgemasters Flame keeps them up no prob. The regular man at arms won't cut it much longer though, they get real low on health. Caleb Duhr is an awesome tank though, going to have to get a few more. At level 20 he and the Neverwinter Guard has double the HP of Man At Arms at 15. Almost have enough diamonds to buy a floating shield now to replace a Man At Arms.

I can see now I'm going to have to redo all my macros, going to need a complicated setup for this game. Nothing like WOW, which I was 5Boxing the 25man Icewind Citidel (Just the trash.. but still..) i like a challenge though.

Was funny, how tough this fight was, then just figuring out the proper positioning it was super easy. Almost pure tank and spank.

I attached a picture to show the placement of the clones.
Attachments
Idris.jpg
Idris.jpg (314.96 KiB) Viewed 8641 times
<<

zandokan

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:58 pm

Re: Idris Down!!!

Gratz, Im going to start taking on dungeons tonight on my gaming rig since I hit 60 with everyone of them.
<<

lemartes99

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Lol, just realized in that pic 2 must have fell off mid way through the fight.
<<

lemartes99

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:05 pm

zandokan wrote:Gratz, Im going to start taking on dungeons tonight on my gaming rig since I hit 60 with everyone of them.

What is your group make up ?
<<

Sylver

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Congratz and thanks for telling us how you managed! :D
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:40 pm

lemartes99 wrote:
zandokan wrote:Gratz, Im going to start taking on dungeons tonight on my gaming rig since I hit 60 with everyone of them.

What is your group make up ?

DC, 3 CW and a GF.

Return to Neverwinter