FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Commands Short List

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Bishopwrath

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:12 am

Commands Short List

I was browsing the /cmdlist in-game and found some things that might be promising commands for multi-boxing. I didn't put the common ones we already use. I don't even know if users have access to use these, but we can give them a try. Typically, actions take a / from the chat menu to execute, and may use the prefix + (single action) or ++ (continuous action). Admins/Moderators, feel free to edit my type-o's or delete the commands that aren't viable. If you want to do some research in-game, you can type:
/cmds {string} with string being your search criteria. It will show all of the commands that contain the value. It also seems to filter the list for access level 0, which I assume is us. This might make the testing go a little faster

A couple of more thorough lists are here:
http://www.privatepaste.com/b1676f9a14
http://www.privatepaste.com/ef3586b066

COMMAND LIST
quit
afk
away
unaway
team_acceptinvite
team_request {character@handle}
team_setlootmodequality
team_setdefaultlootquality
invite {character@handle}
team_acceptrequest
team_setlootmode
team_setdefaultlootmode
team_leave
sharemission
Clickwindowbutton_1 (Acts as Shift+1 to accept quest options, loot distribution, and group invites)
/followuntilincombatorinrange {int} (the variable is the range in feet from the target you want the toon to stop at)
/follow_cancel
/follow_resume (does not work if setfollow is at 0)
toggledefaultautoattack
suspendforcedmouselookandstopmoving

/gotocharacterselect (opens a 15 second "Logging Out" popup box to "Cancel" or "Exit Now". if you wait, it will send you to character select. "Exit Now" will send you to a blank login screen)
/logout (opens a 15 second "Logging Out" popup box to "Cancel" or "Exit Now". Waiting or clicking "Exit Now will send you to a blank login screen)
alias {key} "{command}"
macrorun
/openURLcmd http//:yourwebsite.com
/inventoryexec {int} {string} {int} possibly (bag slot within inventory, item name, item slot within the bag) or (item slot, item name, quantity to use)
/usedevice {string} {int}

unbind_all
unbind_local {key}
bind_local_load_file
bind_save_file
showfps
hidefps
fpshist
/fpsgraph {int} (shows a graphical representation of files per second in bottom right corner of screen. The first time the command is used with a null integer, it toggles it on, assign the binary 1. In order to turn it off, you need to assign it 0).
clear
/gamma {int} (changes the lighting to the number entered. Lower is brighter. Default is 1.000. I found that normal range was .50 to 1.50. It changed both of my screens)
screenshot_jpg
screenshot_ui

interractoverrideclear
power_exec {int} {string} (possibly power name but the hotkey shouldn't be represented as an integer unless it only affects daily powers)
power_exec_neardeath
power_exec_category {category name}
reversemousebuttons {for a little fun with your roommate}
suspendforcedmouselook
targetcursororautoattack (target the entity clicked on)
targetcursor (target the entity clicked on)
/+heal (use a healing surge)
actionright (moves the player forward and toggles cursor mode)
actionbackward (moves the player forward and toggles cursor mode)

a couple not listed are:
/loc gives the map coordinates where you are in coordinate axes X, Z, Y (X goes left to right. Y goes bottom to top. Z is height. Some interiors of buildings show negative altitude which simply represents being built in the dead space below a given map. These are easily identified since you are still in zone chat from the main map. Other rooms with normal altitudes are small enough to remain within the main building on the map or are new zones entirely with a new zone channel.)
/navtoposition {int} {int} {int} moves your toon to a specific point X, Z, Y (Shame on you botters for even thinking that. I wouldn't doubt it if the GMs are watching this command closely)
Last edited by Bishopwrath on Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:01 am, edited 27 times in total.
<<

Sylver

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:19 am

Re: Commands Short List

I have successfully implemented /followuntilincombatorinrange in my setup and its quite useful for ranged parties.

/screenshot_ui_jpg produces screenshots which include the UI/HUD in jpeg format. I have this one bound as well.

I recommend trying these out in a foundry mission, because of the sometimes unwanted results of some commands :D
- Sylver
<<

Bishopwrath

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:17 am

F8 "follow_cancel"
F9 "hardtargetlock 1 $$ target Felgercarb"
F10 "Assist"
F11 "followuntilincombatorinrange 79"
F12 "follow_resume"

This seems to work for me too. My DC has a range of 80 on her Lance of Faith (Left Press Mouse), so I set the range to 79. I had some luck with getting her to do F12 and continue following my tank, even after swapping targets to enemies, but it's not consistent. It may be just a sticky targetlock (one that floats until it crosses the next target then locks).
<<

Bishopwrath

Post Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:11 pm

What do you think about /followuntilincombatorinrange used with following your own toons, to keep them staggered a little instead of being stacked up?
<<

Sylver

Post Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:44 pm

Bishopwrath wrote:What do you think about /followuntilincombatorinrange used with following your own toons, to keep them staggered a little instead of being stacked up?

It does work... And i made a system where they follo the leader at varying distances an in formations of sorts. But honestly, i found that the team would snag on corners an objects far more often when I used it. I'll put it in my next Never-Boxer version, just to play with if you want to. But for combat, particularly indoors, stacked seemed far easier to manage, so I went back to it. :roll:
- Sylver

Return to Neverwinter