FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New User - Quick Question

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lemartes99

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:33 am

New User - Quick Question

hi Everyone, new ISBoxer here, loving the software so far.

I'm using the excellent NeverBoxer config file that was posted as a base, I just have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to have Neverwinter load a different Bind file for each char ? Or do you have to load separately in game.

2. How do I shut off permanently the VFX that is turned on by default.

3. Has anyone fiqured out an easy way to travel without switching to each char individually ? I can't get them all to target a door together.

Thanks
<<

zandokan

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:53 am

Re: New User - Quick Question

lemartes99 wrote:hi Everyone, new ISBoxer here, loving the software so far.

I'm using the excellent NeverBoxer config file that was posted as a base, I just have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to have Neverwinter load a different Bind file for each char ? Or do you have to load separately in game.

3. Has anyone fiqured out an easy way to travel without switching to each char individually ? I can't get them all to target a door together.

Thanks

You should post under NeverBoxer post but
1-Yes and it actually does, when you put /bind_load_file isboxer-binds.txt Isboxer takes care of taking the correct one for the character you are loading if you go to your NW forlder (C:\Users\Public\Games\Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live) you will see a .txt for every toon you have.
2- Probably Sylver can answer it better but I think if you go to Key map and then Always on the VFX is there.
3- Yes Crtl+ALT + the Slot number, but the big problem with this is that NW uses the stupid ALT so if you move out of that screen with that you might try to call your slaves and they will not come because they are on the ALT screen.
<<

Sylver

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:21 am

Re: New User - Quick Question

lemartes99 wrote:hi Everyone, new ISBoxer here, loving the software so far.

Thanks

Hi - and welcome to the forums... also glad to hear that you enjoyed NeverBoxer. Hope it gave you a leg-up on getting started.

As for turning off the VFX, just go into the config for your SLOT1 character and turn off the setting in the bottom right of the bottom right window pane. It's entitled "Perform this mapped key when character is loaded or reloaded". That will stop it from turning VFX on when your characters load up.

Here's a visual...

I'll add this to the guide at the end in case anybody else wants to do the same.
- Sylver

Return to Neverwinter