FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Never-Boxer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Sylver

Post Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:41 am

Never-Boxer

Learn more at: DOWNLOAD/GUIDE: Parts 1-3 NeverBoxer v1.0 for ISBoxer & NWO

Ok guys - I spent quite a bit of time reading up on ISPro and am pretty impressed with the concept and implementation of it for WoW. However, I know that Neverwinter doesn't have the robust macro capabilties of Wow and therefore things are much more limited and complicated to achieve.

That being said, I've spent the last few days coming up with what I believe is a flexible semi-IS-Pro-like solution for Neverwinter with some bells and whistles.

I call it the "IS-Never-Boxer" config...

I'll continue tweaking it over time and begin posting it up this week in the form of a GUIDE and aim to completely finish numbers 1-6 below before the 20 June "official" release of Neverwinter.

I'll also be attaching all of the code and BINDS so people can start using it right away. The goal is MINIMUM CONFIGURATION TIME to get IS-Never-Boxer up and running Neverwinter for new players. :D

Some of the features I've already incorportated are:

1) 4 separate mouse button attacks - to include 2 "machine gun" modes for ranged parties (This feature rocks hard and feels almost like you're playing a different game)
2) MINI-BOSS KILLER attack preset
3) Semi-automated party invites
4) new 5-screen HUD layout with On/Off toggle - a unique format than the display wizard options; lets you interact and do dialogs from the 4 mini-screens
5) Custom graphic Party buttons for mounts and invites
6) Full DPS, AOE, CC, Heal & Daily keystroke configurations and mappings

Some of the things I'm still working on:

7) Flexible DPS, AOE, CC, Heal & Daily keystroke configurations and mappings - end goal will be dynamic mappings similar to ISPro (I'm hoping the community can pitch in and build/post Neverwinter character class setups like they did for WoW's classes in ISPro)
8) Formations - I currently only have line and box formation kinda working... but getting there
9) A Multi-target select aka "Fire-and-Forget" target selection mode
10) 1-click total party dispersal
11) Zoom-in mode for dialog and interactions for all party members from main screen
12) Companion attacks - a guide on how to use the various companions with IS-Never-Boxer

Something I also really want to do down the road is to customize some of the Neverwinter's Interface via ISBoxer's XML functions. Got some early ideas on how to make this work, but I can only theorize right this moment.

So that's it for now - if there's something else you would like to see, please let me know and if I think it's doable I'll certainly add it to my to-do-list. :D
Last edited by Sylver on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:55 am

Re: IS-Never-Boxer

I need to start working more on getting all of my setups working the way I want it. After that I will try to help you as much I can.
<<

ecgric

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:15 am

I'm looking forward to seeing this. I need a setup that'll work for me in this game. I'm hoping this will help.
<<

xddx

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:37 am

Looking forward to this too ;D
<<

Sylver

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:40 am

I'm hoping to start putting it up over the weekend... it will be a work in progress over time, but yes, we need something that people can at least start with.

If we can all pool together and put the class-specific At-Wills, Dailies and Encounter skills into it, we can follow the ISPro path and make this kick-ass. :mrgreen:

Keep looking here - more to follow...
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:28 am

Re: Never-Boxer

Neverboxer is about to reach the version 1.0 milestone.

Link to NeverBoxer 1.0 version (as of 1 August 2013) is here: http://mail.isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4400

Link to the Beta NeverBoxer thread is here: http://mail.isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic ... 368#p18368
- Sylver

Return to Neverwinter