FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Launching my accounts

Moderator: MiRai

<<

zandokan

Post Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:33 pm

Launching my accounts

When I click on the set in innerspace it doesnt load every account like on other games. Is the anyway to do that?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:30 pm

Re: Launching my accounts

I split your question into its own thread for you...

I'm mildly confused by the question. It works the same as every other game in this regard. You launch your team, it launches the first patcher, you click play, it launches the game, next patcher comes up. If it takes longer than 3 minutes for you to get the game up after the patcher, it will wait for you to try to launch your team again.

When the first game instance comes up, do you get the FPS indicator and toggle icons in the top left, does it go into your Window Layout, etc?
<<

Sylver

Post Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:37 pm

Just so you don't think you're going crazy, it does happen sometimes that not all of the party launches. Since I have a team of 5, about one time out of ten launches it happens that the last character doesn't load for some reason. In that case, just right click on the character set and launch the missing party member from there. Then all is good... :)

Don't know if I'd call it a bug really... just more of a random occurance for whatever reason.
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:25 am

Ok i will wait a little longer, maybe thats what it was.
<<

Bishopwrath

Post Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:12 pm

I had that problem too when I ran my first launch. I see you can change the interval for "Launch each Character X seconds after another is ready" in the Character Sets > General menu. I don't know but it seems like it might help if you tinkered with that number.
<<

Sylver

Post Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:46 pm

I think Bishop's suggestion sounds like a possible solution. I'm running with a hybrid SSD drive, so it's prettty fast - maybe that's why I don't see it much. But if you were loading4 characters off a normal HDD then I could see needing to set that launch interval for something like 3 seconds.

I'll change mine just out of curiosity and report back in if it made a difference for me...
- Sylver
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:41 pm

There IS a legitimate bug in LavishScript (the scripting engine Inner Space provides and ISBoxer uses to operate) that I've been working on that sometimes causes only the first slot to launch. For no good reason. It's entirely possible you guys are running into this issue; just re-launch your team again to continue the launching process in the meantime

Return to Neverwinter