Ctrl+I "interact"
F8 "hardtargetlock 0"
F9 "hardtargetlock 1"
F5 "hardtargetlock 1 $$ target {Slot5}"
F4 "hardtargetlock 1 $$ target {Slot4}"
F3 "hardtargetlock 1 $$ target {Slot3}"
F2 "hardtargetlock 1 $$ target {Slot2}"
F1 "hardtargetlock 1 $$ target {Slot1}"

This config does not require repeater at all. It uses the ISPro Config Style by mapping everything through a Virtual Combat key maps. It is set up so Num1 is your DPS Rotation, Num2 is your "Active Proc" Which I have mapped to my targeted heal on my Clerics, and Num3 is your Cooldowns (Dailies).

I mapped Num8 to follow and Num9 to mount

I have a Razor mouse with the numpad on the side so these binds are convenient for me, feel free to change them how you need

My Team is a GF, DC, DC, TR, CW
I plan to replace one of my DC's with the Ranger when it comes out
Last edited by Digitalxero on Sat May 25, 2013 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Digitalxero

Post Sat May 25, 2013 9:42 am

Re: 5 Man ISPro config for NWO

One thing you may find odd about the config is in the DPS rotations the Mouse1(or 2) steps often have "Do not advance to the next step for at least #seconds" set. I did this to manage the timing of the rotation so it will only move on when the next encounter daily is ready to use and the whole rotation resets every 15 seconds (Adjust to your longest Encounter cool down)
<<

gnetcham

Post Sat May 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Might try to do custom rotations per class via makin there own keymap,without a hotkey

<assist me>
Press 1 slot 2with Round Robin
press 2 slot 2 with Round robin
------------------------------------------
and just do like 5 steps all target 1 slot per toon

then for say your hotkey for rotation say mouse 1

<do assist me in non-combat keymap > <target self> just do all 5 1 for each in 1 step and it will just fire off lines of keymaps its sweet I was doing this when i was 5 boxing aion helps alot with different classes

Glad to see another 5 boxer takin the challange on =P
<<

zandokan

Post Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:54 pm

I'm going to try this setup the only thing that I'm going to be is my DPS will be 3 wizards. I will let you know
<<

Sylver

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:22 am

I've been looking at the ISPro, but have a question. Is your 'Interact' (Ctrl-I) the same as the in-game 'F', which you use to open doors, loot, etc? Or is that an ISPro interaction of sorts?
- Sylver
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:33 pm

Sylver wrote:I've been looking at the ISPro, but have a question. Is your 'Interact' (Ctrl-I) the same as the in-game 'F', which you use to open doors, loot, etc? Or is that an ISPro interaction of sorts?

It's a Neverwinter command. The only thing ISBoxer is doing is filling in the {SLOT#} when it creates the isboxer-binds.txt file for your Character.
Code:
F5 "hardtargetlock 1 $$ target {Slot5}"
F4 "hardtargetlock 1 $$ target {Slot4}"
F3 "hardtargetlock 1 $$ target {Slot3}"
F2 "hardtargetlock 1 $$ target {Slot2}"
F1 "hardtargetlock 1 $$ target {Slot1}"

Those should be capitalized, e.g. {SLOT5}, but may work as-is...
<<

Sylver

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:54 pm

Appreciate the contribution, but the binds and the download do not work in a plug-and-play fashion...

Can you please take some time and explain in a little detail how to tailor these binds into ISpro? I've only been at ISBoxer for a few days, so I'm sill pretty new... anything you can do to explain a bit clearer would help. I can see that ISpro was originally for WoW, but from what I understand, it should port right over in combo with these keybinds, correct?
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Don't know if this causes issues or not - but I wanted to ask and see if I could get some clarification.

I see in the ISBoxer config for the NWO-5Man character sets that it is already configured with variable keystrokes. That's great and I can see how they mirror the bind keys...

However, I noticed that under the Non-combat "Follow Me" that it also asks for the user to configure the Variable Keystrokes, but it appears to be by character, not by character set. So I had already followed these instructions and added them to each of the characters. (see below)...

To use this Hotkey, you must:

1. Give it a Hotkey

2. Configure the 'Follow Target' Variable Keystroke. (In the top left pane, select Variable Keystrokes, then find it in the bottom left)

3. Configure each of the "Target Slot #" Variable Keystrokes, for each Slot in your Character Set. (In the top left pane, select your Character set. Then in the bottom left pane, click each Slot number. Click 'Variable Keystrokes' tab in the bottom right. Add Target Slot 1, Target Slot 2, etc, giving it the Hotkey this character needs to press in order to Target each other character)

So my first question is - which is right - to use the character set or go in each character and add the variable hotkeys? I did both so is that going to screw something up:?:

And my second question is - I notice the character sets have the characters listed as Character1Name, Character2Name, etc... Inside each of those it has a place to add your character name, but in the set it is still labeled Character1Name. Should I also rename Character1Name my character's actual charname or will that break something in ISpro?

And my third question about this setup was that I see the Combat, noncombat, etc keymaps, but there are also NW-combat, NW-noncombat, etc keymaps. Now which one gets used by this config? Do I ignore the regular combat and noncombat mappings and use their NW counterparts?

I really want to crack this nut and make a detailed guide for ISpro and Neverwinter...
Last edited by Sylver on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Sylver
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:24 pm

However, I noticed that under the Non-combat "Follow Me" that it also asks for the user to configure the Variable Keystrokes, but it appears to be by character, not by character set. So I had already followed these instructions and added them to each of the characters. (see below)...

To use this Hotkey, you must:

1. Give it a Hotkey

2. Configure the 'Follow Target' Variable Keystroke. (In the top left pane, select Variable Keystrokes, then find it in the bottom left)

3. Configure each of the "Target Slot #" Variable Keystrokes, for each Slot in your Character Set. (In the top left pane, select your Character set. Then in the bottom left pane, click each Slot number. Click 'Variable Keystrokes' tab in the bottom right. Add Target Slot 1, Target Slot 2, etc, giving it the Hotkey this character needs to press in order to Target each other character)

So my first question is - which is right - to use the character set or go in each character and add the variable hotkeys? I did both so is that going to screw something up:?:

They're both right.

What the default "Follow Me" is doing is pressing a key to Target a specific Character -- expected for most games to be done with F2, F3, F4, F5, F6 etc to target party members... and then a key to Follow Target -- expected to be the same for your entire Character Set. When it's the same for everyone, you don't need to do the per-Character overrides by setting it for each Character... you can just set the Variable Keystroke's "Default key combination" (i.e. the instruction #2). When it's not, then you would go to each Slot in your Character Set and configure it differently for each guy (i.e. the instruction #3).

This isn't the ideal implementation of Follow Me for Neverwinter.

You can use the Macro List method instead of the Targeting Table -- configurable during the wizard. Set up individual macros in the game that Follow or Assist each guy. (You can do this using the Cryptic Macro Library.) Then when you're on the last page of the wizard, in the Game Key Bindings tab, choose the bottom option and click the Follow / Assist list buttons. Give it the list of Hotkeys for your macros. This sets up Variable Keystrokes for "Follow Slot 1" through however many guys you have, e.g. "Follow Slot 5" and "Assist Slot 1" through "Assist Slot 5", and the "Follow Me" is then implemented with a Variable Keystroke Action that does "Follow Slot {SLOT}" instead of using 2 steps to Target Slot {SLOT} and then Follow Target.
<<

Sylver

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:23 pm

Lax,

I'm following you so far - just need a clarification plz where you said "Set up individual macros in the game that Follow or Assist each guy".

Do you mean specifically by name such as -> F6 "HardTargetLock 1 $$ Target Sylverangel"

or by the Macro-ed name such as -> F6 "HardTargetLock 1 $$ target {SLOT1}"

I'm assuming that latter, but just want to check which do you mean?
- Sylver
Next

Return to Neverwinter