FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

5 Man ISPro config for NWO

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:59 pm

Re: 5 Man ISPro config for NWO

They are the same thing, except that with {SLOT1} ISBoxer is filling in "Sylverangel" for you automatically, so you can use whichever Characters you want and not have to manally update your macros.

For Star Trek Online and Champions Online, ISBoxer automatically generates a Follow Slot __ and Assist Slot __ macro for each guy using Ctrl+Num __ and Alt+Num __. (The blank is each Slot number, e.g. Slot 1, Num 1). It uses {SLOT1} as in "target {SLOT1}$$follow" and "assist {SLOT1}".

I can technically have ISBoxer automatically generate similar macros for Neverwinter as well, they just need the Neverwinter-specific command set (e.g. HardTargetLock 1).
<<

Sylver

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Lax, can you have some of those macros generated for Neverwinter then using the Neverwinter-specific command set?

Just spent a considerable amount of time looking thru the dev forum pages of ISPro back when you guys were first putting this together... Hundreds upon hundreds of hours were invested to develop ISPro for WoW - and therefore it's very Wow-specific. Until we can get more of a Neverwinter-specific setup of ISpro organized in the forums, I can't see myself using it to full potential.

I think I will concentrate on my own, KISS setup for now * --> unless <-- * someone who already understands the nuts and bolts behind ISPro's setup is willing to take some time to write out an ISPro for Neverwinter setup thread. I get the high-level gist of Virtual Combat maps to Combat Maps and all, it's the actual Neverwinter commands linking to the thing during setup that is still a bit shaky for me.

Thanks!
Last edited by Sylver on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Sylver
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:20 pm

Those macros are entirely from the basic setup and the questions you're asking me are regarding basic NW setup discussed in pretty much every thread in this forum... you don't necessarily need them to use the MMO - Pro config style if you already have something set up for following and assisting one of your guys already.

But yes I will look into it...
<<

Sylver

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Understand what you are saying. It's just that I can see that ISPro is really awesome and it would be nice for your new (Neverwinter) users to be able to digest it enough to use. I know that technically the game hasn't even released yet and that the guys in this forum have detailed quite alot of extremely helpful info. I think what they've posted has been really great - it's just that ISpro takes a while to grasp. :D

A Neverwinter-specific set-by-step thru the (ISPro / MMO-Pro) config wizard would be a great help. Your pointers on setup have already been a big help - more of that is what we need!
- Sylver
Previous

Return to Neverwinter