FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tab seems bugged

Moderator: MiRai

<<

gnetcham

Post Sun May 19, 2013 1:34 am

Tab seems bugged

Dont know if anyother NW player is havin this issue , Running dual CM Wiz "tab" key wont pass with keymaps only will pass with full boardcasting, losing any RR ability lol Ill post the toolkit later =P getin late

>edit : its not tab maybe its just the spell thats in the tab slot wont pass to other playing hiting that hotkey >.> drivin me nuts, will work with map on for the active window but wont pass it to next
<<

nodoze

Post Sun May 19, 2013 1:11 pm

Re: Tab seems bugged

gnetcham wrote:Dont know if anyother NW player is havin this issue , Running dual CM Wiz "tab" key wont pass with keymaps only will pass with full boardcasting, losing any RR ability lol Ill post the toolkit later =P getin late

>edit : its not tab maybe its just the spell thats in the tab slot wont pass to other playing hiting that hotkey >.> drivin me nuts, will work with map on for the active window but wont pass it to next
When watching FioraCorp's 5xCW's video I only saw her using the mouse driven cold ray abilities & cool-down abilities but not any tab versions of the mouse abilities. Maybe FioraCorp can chime in with other observations.

I found both the non-tab & tab versions of the mouse driven at will abilities buggy on all my windows with assist on and trying to pass them. I could use the tab version of the cleric's healing/damage mouse buttons but can't easily see the power level and thus went back to just the non-tab at will versions that don't require as much attention. I thought about creating a DXnothing window and enlarging the power level display but decided I don't like having to pay that much attention to the slave even if I could see it easily so just am grateful for the cleric to be assisting and tagging my targets to give he healing when my guardian hits them and contributing to DPS some. If the mouse abilities on both my forground window & background windows becomes more stable I may revisit adding a dxnothing to be able to leverage the tab at-wills better but for now I have enough pain just using the regular mouse driven at-will abilities (they keep freezing making me manually unlock them)...

See the 'Random Camera/click freezing' thread for more details. I put the info in there but maybe should be in this thread or its own thread though I am starting to think they are all related to trying to use the mouse driven abilities in the background (tab on or not).
<<

gnetcham

Post Sun May 19, 2013 3:13 pm

Iam havin no issues with any skills other then the tab "skill" its just strange even if i replace the main keybind ingame to say 0 as the new hotkey replacing tab, it still wont pass the skill thats put in that slot, only in full boardcast mode will it
I keep checkin the stream but shes never on to ask lol
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun May 19, 2013 4:55 pm

Try enabling the Hold option for broadcasting that button
<<

gnetcham

Post Sun May 19, 2013 6:31 pm

lax wrote:Try enabling the Hold option for broadcasting that button

Ive tried all different ways of getin around it I think its a game issue, broadcasting on mouse/keyboard it will pass to second toon, but with keymap+follower keymap on wont pass.

http://www.privatepaste.com/4e7d646afa

I just stoped tryin to route tabs " spell " , if i run as i do normaly all binds/maps work fine untill it comes to the ingame "spell" in that tabs location, i can fire it off on the main active window but wont pass command
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun May 19, 2013 7:00 pm

You pasted your config but I see no Tab in your config, so I can't identify what I should be looking at.
<<

gnetcham

Post Sun May 19, 2013 7:15 pm

lax wrote:You pasted your config but I see no Tab in your config, so I can't identify what I should be looking at.

Sorry lol I took it out sence it was acting up , Ill repost it once the game comes back online so i can test it =P

Return to Neverwinter