FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Random Camera/click freezing

Moderator: MiRai

<<

nodoze

Post Mon May 27, 2013 8:55 pm

Re: Random Camera/click freezing

I had my first screen freeze ever (except maybe once weeks ago). Very disconcerting as you just sit there and can't do anything. When I tried to switch to the frozen screen I couldn't switch back unless I relaunched the team from ISboxer.

Had to kill the game client from task-manager and relaunch and rez. After stopping for the day I came here and ISBoxer said 5850. I just closed ISboxer and updated to 5852. Will let you know if I see it again (but I have only seen it once or maybe twice).
<<

Norrin

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon May 27, 2013 10:14 pm

nodoze wrote:I had my first screen freeze ever (except maybe once weeks ago). Very disconcerting as you just sit there and can't do anything. When I tried to switch to the frozen screen I couldn't switch back unless I relaunched the team from ISboxer.

Had to kill the game client from task-manager and relaunch and rez. After stopping for the day I came here and ISBoxer said 5850. I just closed ISboxer and updated to 5852. Will let you know if I see it again (but I have only seen it once or maybe twice).

I had my first window/screen freeze today as well. Had to kill the process from Task manager and relaunch via ISBoxer.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon May 27, 2013 11:08 pm

Norrin wrote:
nodoze wrote:I had my first screen freeze ever (except maybe once weeks ago). Very disconcerting as you just sit there and can't do anything. When I tried to switch to the frozen screen I couldn't switch back unless I relaunched the team from ISboxer.

I had my first window/screen freeze today as well. Had to kill the process from Task manager and relaunch via ISBoxer.

Next time get me "Diagnostics for game freezes" from ISBoxer's Help menu before you kill it
<<

cmoidudu

Post Tue May 28, 2013 12:14 am

Hum actually I wanted to run my team yesterday evening, I moved them like 20 meters from the campfire, I had a error #whatever from the Cryptic debugging thing, and then my windows started to crash one after another. Since it was late, I gave up, and this morning the auth servers are down... I'll try again tomorrow and will use "Diagnostics for game freezes" from ISBoxer's Help menu ;)

Also, when a window crashes, I can't kill it from the taskbar (I could do that with no problem in PoE). I have to Ctrl-Alt-Del and kill it from the task manager, save that when I do that, the 4 other game windows loose their resolution, they switch back to desktop resolution (1920x1200), and I have to reconfigure.

I'm running my team with 5 windows on main screen with 1360x768 resolution each, for performances.
<<

cmoidudu

Post Tue May 28, 2013 2:00 pm

ok Lax, this is what I'm getting after 5 minutes of playing...

I guess it won't help you much since it's a win7 message... After that, one or several game windows start to crash, and they even close themselves nicely, therefore I can't get you the "Diagnostics for game freezes" stuff :(

Also, if I am playing and I want to open IsBoxer, all of my game windows switches resolution, from what I decided back to desktop resolution. Very annoying. All this is rather new, wasn't happening last week. But since then they patched, and you patched...
Previous

Return to Neverwinter