The goal of this thread is to maintain a list of NeverWinter Multi-box Setups so that new comers to NeverWinter can hopefully just "plug & play" without having to search through all the other threads... They can read about how the setup works and the intent/thoughts and go make their own if they want. I plan/hope to maintain a summary list of the configs people post and maybe make some general comments about what kind(s) of build(s) it supports and an estimation of the difficulty level to implement/use from a semi-non-techie standpoint.
I plan to take the guide(s) I see posted and put the best one(s) after the summary post so that people can have the necessary instructions to take the profiles and implement them. To date the following setups have been reviewed & shared:
- -Post #2 below: KISS (Keep it Super Simple) DUO Tank/Healer setup; The goal of this is to allow a new ISboxer to just import, make as few (well documented) changes as possible, and go have fun... This is based upon Norrin's setup he shared.
- -Post #3 below: Norrin's DUO of Guardian Fighter (GF) + Devoted Cleric (DC); Norrin gives a good walkthrough on how to re-create this by scratch. I was able to open two copies of ISBoxer with empty profiles side by side and after importing Norrin's in one and following his verbiage I was able to recreate his setup with my characters. That being said it is easier/faster to just import his and modify what you need to and go (which is what I worked on in in the KISS post #2);
- -Post #4 below: FionaCorp's 5man Control Wizard (CW) team; This shows good leverage of the follow/assist techniques shared by gnetchem & Norrin and incrementally adds things needed for more than a 2 man duo (things like Round Robin to rotate cool-down abilities across the slaves); Note that this isn't a full setup but rather sets of Key Binds that you can add to your setups to review/implement.
- -Post #5 below: Sylver's 5-man "Never-Boxer" setup; Sylver's ambitious full 5 man setup is out of Beta & the current model 5 man team consists of a Guardian Fighter, two Devoted Clerics, & two Control Wizards (GF+DCx2+CWx2). There are many commands & features implemented & it is very well documented with pictures & suggestions for modifying for your team and system though a word of warning that it is complex under the covers...
- -Post #6 below: Is reserved for additional Setups that others share;
Also note that when trying out new setups the following in game commands are helpful to load or reset your binds in the NeverWinter game client:
Note: '/clear' will clear chat logs so you can focus on new messages;
Note: '/Unbind_all' will clear all binds you have made or loaded. Very important to clear your previous binds if you have previously loaded binds and have made changes;
Note: '/bind_load_file binds.txt' (or whatever name you gave your binds file) Will load your new binding and this seems Persistent across re-boots of the game client &/or PC;