FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Logging 5 characters = trouble.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

cmoidudu

Post Tue May 14, 2013 10:06 am

Logging 5 characters = trouble.

Hello, I logged 5x characters, just standing still and crafting, and I have very frequent crashes for a random window. And after like 15-20 minutes, most of my windows have crashed. Just FYI.

I'm using stacked full-screen windows, desktop resolution, and graphics settings to the minimum (i.e. very ugly) for all windows. Of course Neverwinter is still being patched a lot, so with time that might be better.
<<

gnetcham

Post Tue May 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Re: Logging 5 characters = trouble.

could aways just mutibox 3+ on 2 pcs and link them would cut down on the gpu/cpu on 1 comp
<<

cmoidudu

Post Wed May 15, 2013 2:14 am

The game seemed to be more stable today, no crashes in town with 5 characters (minimum settings, only crafting).
<<

cmoidudu

Post Sat May 18, 2013 10:16 am

Hummm... I decided to start a new IsBoxer file, and that seemed to solve some problems. Till now I found more convenient to have one file with all my configs (Diablo, PoE, Neverwinter), but obviously things get better with one dedicated file for each game...

I have successefully run a team of 4 Rogues during most of the afternoon, with no problem, except for some disconnections while zoning (not so often). I'll push them to level 10 for crafting purposes, then I'll switch back to my "main" team... 4 Rogues is fun, no heals but they can chew bosses in seconds LOL. I guess that's only working at low levels tho.

Return to Neverwinter