FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Neverwinter game crash

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Seditiar

Post Mon May 13, 2013 7:24 am

Neverwinter game crash

I figured using this thread instead of creating my own was a better idea, please tell me if this is not the case. I'm trying to get started with multiboxing 5 clients, as I really liked it with EVE Online.

I almost have the same problem, when trying to launch Neverwinter via Innerspace, it will crash on me. The difference between bigenvoy's crash and mine is: I get an official crash report from ISBoxer. Not sure if this is the right text to copy-paste, but here it goes: http://privatepaste.com/5db6421529 The thing is, I don't have Virtu installed and I'm playing on Windows 7, not 8. Downloading the newest beta video card drivers did not help either. Is it intentional that Innerspace only launches a single launcher, instead of one for each account you have in your set?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon May 13, 2013 8:00 am

Re: Neverwinter game crash

I split the thread for you because the only similarity to the other one was the words "crash" and "neverwinter" ;)

I'll have to analyze the crash information and see what I can do for you. Your crash may be Direct3D 11 specific though, so in the meantime you can try setting Neverwinter to Direct3D 9 mode. Not that I know how to do that, but from what a quick google says, this might be found through the game's troubleshooting settings.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon May 13, 2013 8:13 am

Good news, your crash log has resulted in a quick bug fix. :)

Inner Space build 5829 -- the new development build of Inner Space as of this post -- should solve your crash. Since you're already on the development build of Inner Space according to your log, just restart Inner Space to let it patch up
<<

Seditiar

Post Mon May 13, 2013 9:30 am

lax wrote:I split the thread for you because the only similarity to the other one was the words "crash" and "neverwinter" ;)

I'll have to analyze the crash information and see what I can do for you. Your crash may be Direct3D 11 specific though, so in the meantime you can try setting Neverwinter to Direct3D 9 mode. Not that I know how to do that, but from what a quick google says, this might be found through the game's troubleshooting settings.

Right, fair enough. After posting that reply I realised it might not be that similar, hehe.

lax wrote:Good news, your crash log has resulted in a quick bug fix. :)

Inner Space build 5829 -- the new development build of Inner Space as of this post -- should solve your crash. Since you're already on the development build of Inner Space according to your log, just restart Inner Space to let it patch up

Great, you guys work fast. The launcher isn't crashing anymore, but my NWO client is, I'll try and see if lowering the settings fixes this.

Edit: Even launching a single client out of the set of five, it crashes on me. Lowered the settings to about medium on this one, even though my computer can easily run everything maxed out on a single client. I'll try and see if DirectX 9 instead of 11 will help.
<<

Seditiar

Post Mon May 13, 2013 10:00 am

It works with DirectX 9. Haven't created a character yet, as I'm having some problems with Perfect World's account management, account doesn't "exist" even though it got confirmed via e-mail. I'll test it more once this is fixed, thanks for the help and the quick bug fix!

Edit: That being said, lax, you said something about launching the clients directly, but needed parameters for this. What exactly are these parameters? Googling them doesn't help me at all.

Return to Neverwinter