FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

few bugs

Moderator: MiRai

<<

gnetcham

Post Sun May 12, 2013 12:33 pm

few bugs

Is it just me or is broadcasting all never really turning off when you have it "off" Ill have key maps on but repeter off and all clicks /button presses will go to alt also,

Second is that the Is boxer bottons /toggles keep dissapering and coming back on the different slots, it doesnt stop it from working its just losing the abilty to see what toggle is on or in my case what window is up via button/nameing window

Here is my current toolkit www.privatepaste.com/3934171268
<<

cmoidudu

Post Mon May 13, 2013 12:51 am

Re: few bugs

gnetcham wrote:Second is that the Is boxer bottons /toggles keep dissapering and coming back on the different slots, it doesnt stop it from working its just losing the abilty to see what toggle is on or in my case what window is up via button/nameing window

Yes I'm experiencing that too. It's just a display problem tho, if you hit your key for "Broadcast on/off", it works. It's just not displayed. However, I can have the buttons appear by hovering to left corner (where the buttons are).
<<

gnetcham

Post Mon May 13, 2013 2:54 am

cmoidudu wrote:
gnetcham wrote:Second is that the Is boxer bottons /toggles keep dissapering and coming back on the different slots, it doesnt stop it from working its just losing the abilty to see what toggle is on or in my case what window is up via button/nameing window

Yes I'm experiencing that too. It's just a display problem tho, if you hit your key for "Broadcast on/off", it works. It's just not displayed. However, I can have the buttons appear by hovering to left corner (where the buttons are).

same can just hover mouse over the toggle area and it will pop up and stay for a few then go away again,

Are you having any truble will the keymaps , mine was working fine for a few till started twicking keybinds then " active key map" turned into "keymap+repeter" lol the repeter toggle its self doesnt seem to work once this happens so any key you hit will xfer to alts when it shouldnt.
<<

nodoze

Post Mon May 13, 2013 4:45 am

I keep losing the display of the Frames Per Second in the Upper Left Corner. This occurs even after re-arranging the games HUD such that there is no portion of the HUD in that area. I have not be toggling on/off keymaps or broadcasting but do like to see my FPS.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon May 13, 2013 4:58 am

nodoze wrote:I keep losing the display of the Frames Per Second in the Upper Left Corner. This occurs even after re-arranging the games HUD such that there is no portion of the HUD in that area. I have not be toggling on/off keymaps or broadcasting but do like to see my FPS.

The issue is the same as with the icons, and the bug should be fairly apparent during the game's initial loading screen. As the progress bar fills, ISBoxer's UI slowly appears with the progress bar. This happened with Cryptic's previous games as well, I just need to adjust my renderer to account for this. Thanks for the added info guys, I'll try to get to this stuff soon!
<<

cmoidudu

Post Mon May 13, 2013 11:52 am

lax wrote:As the progress bar fills, ISBoxer's UI slowly appears with the progress bar

Indeed :)
<<

gnetcham

Post Mon May 13, 2013 12:55 pm

thx for looking at it lax , hows the new addition to you got last week working out =P sleepless nights?

Return to Neverwinter