FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

2 mouse cursors on window #2 ?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

cmoidudu

Post Sat May 11, 2013 11:07 am

2 mouse cursors on window #2 ?

Hello again,

I started to Dual-box Neverwinter, I created a dedicated key map, FYI on other games (Diablo and PoE) I don't use a Key Map, I just broadcast main window to other windows... I'm playing a team of 2 (Guardian+Cleric), with full screen windows stacked on each other. Keys are spreading properly from my Guardian "main" window to the Cleric "slave" window... Here are my questions, or bug ?

- I have some trouble with Key Maps on/off. I bound this to F12, sometimes it works, sometimes nothing happens. I never had this problem before (Diablo III or PoE)...

- I have 2 mouse cursors on my "slave" window LOL. On my "main" window I have one cursor, everything is ok, but on "slave" window I have 2 cursors stacked on each other. I can see that when I press "alt" and moving cursor rapidly, with the lag I can see a second mouse cursor ! This is a problem because it's real, I mean when I try to sell or arrange things from my "slave" window inventory, my character in "main window" is doing stupid things like strking the thin air with this sword. It's only related to the mouse tho, I can press any other key for no result (as intended). It happens even if Key Map is off.

[edit] Well I can skip the second problem with "alt-ing" on my first character. Still, pretty odd.
<<

nodoze

Post Sat May 11, 2013 1:05 pm

Re: 2 mouse cursors on window #2 ?

Sorry but I got a little confused when reading your post above.

Are you broadcasting the mouse into both windows in Neverwinter?
<<

cmoidudu

Post Sat May 11, 2013 1:26 pm

Ah, yes, I am broadcasting mouse... It's just that it should broadcast screen 1 -> screen 2 when Key Map is on, and not 2->1 (with Key Map off) ?

[edit] Ah, it seems that the problem is coming from the game client : when playing solo (without Innerspace or so), if I alt-tab to go back to Win7 desktop, my mouse cursor gets stuck top-left. They'll fix that probably. It's just beta ;)
<<

gnetcham

Post Sun May 12, 2013 7:51 pm

the second mouse curser is just a ghost really isboxer is making it, its prob just because your stacking the windows ontop of eachother, and the keymaps issue is it staying on and broadcasting to your alts when you have the broadcast off but keymaps on?

Return to Neverwinter