FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Teams & Accomplishments

Moderator: MiRai

<<

zandokan

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:25 pm

Re: List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Teams

djein wrote:I've been doing 4x CW + 1x DC @lvl60 with a GS of 9200+. It works fairly well but gets severely gimpy vs mobs that are immune to chill stun effects. Also the lag from 4 wizards with icy terrain is INSANE. Bosses can be pretty mean especially ones that suck your entire team in usually leading to a 1 shot of the squishy wizards. Pretty sure I'm going to swap out one of the CW for a Guardian Fighter (luckily I already have a 60 guardian fighter as it was my main). I'm hoping 1 DC will be able to keep everyone up fine..if i'm having problems sustaining from random aoe dmg i'm going to dump another cw and add cleric #2.

Were you able to clear any zone yet with ur setup?
<<

lemartes99

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:52 pm

My Team hit 60.

Have only tried 1 dungeon so far, epic cragmire. Only beat kalos. Gave up on the adventuring party, would have had them if I wanted to play more. My gearscore is about 7K per char, I think i will wait till after this double diamond event to go back since I should earn enough diamonds to get them all epic gear.
<<

nodoze

Post Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:07 am

lemartes99 wrote:My Team hit 60.

Have only tried 1 dungeon so far, epic cragmire. Only beat kalos. Gave up on the adventuring party, would have had them if I wanted to play more. My gearscore is about 7K per char, I think i will wait till after this double diamond event to go back since I should earn enough diamonds to get them all epic gear.
Thanks for reporting back. I updated list. I assume you are still doing DCx5 unless you let us know differently. It will be interesting to see if all that healing stacks and while the DPS will be less and the fights longer maybe they will be more stable. Maybe slow but steady will win the race!
<<

lemartes99

Post Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:37 am

nodoze wrote:

Thanks for reporting back. I updated list. I assume you are still doing DCx5 unless you let us know differently. It will be interesting to see if all that healing stacks and while the DPS will be less and the fights longer maybe they will be more stable. Maybe slow but steady will win the race!

Most stuff stacks. Healing way stacks 4 times, Forgemasters Flame stacks 5. This is how I keep the pet tanks alive, 5xDivinity Flames will heal them all to full in 2 seconds. My 5xDivine Emisary bonus stacks, but the pets don't get it which really sucks. Also the paragon feat that gives a 5% bonus from a divinity heal stacks, so when I cast sunburst I get the bonus 6 times, which used to triple my stats (havn't checked now how much I get at 60, but it is awesome for burst dps. (Sunburst, Forgemasters Flame, then Hammer of Titan x5 for boss fights). Brand of the Sun and Astral Seal both stack, need to check still if Astral Shield Stacks.

DPS is much better at 60 with good gear. I never played the game much with just 1 player so I don't know how long boss fights took with a mixed group.
<<

nodoze

Post Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:04 pm

lemartes99 wrote:
nodoze wrote:

Most stuff stacks. Healing way stacks 4 times, Forgemasters Flame stacks 5. This is how I keep the pet tanks alive, 5xDivinity Flames will heal them all to full in 2 seconds. My 5xDivine Emisary bonus stacks, but the pets don't get it which really sucks. Also the paragon feat that gives a 5% bonus from a divinity heal stacks, so when I cast sunburst I get the bonus 6 times, which used to triple my stats (havn't checked now how much I get at 60, but it is awesome for burst dps. (Sunburst, Forgemasters Flame, then Hammer of Titan x5 for boss fights). Brand of the Sun and Astral Seal both stack, need to check still if Astral Shield Stacks.

DPS is much better at 60 with good gear. I never played the game much with just 1 player so I don't know how long boss fights took with a mixed group.
Can you heal through 'red circles' or do you need to get out of them ?

Taking longer than a regular DPS party doesn't matter if you can finish the full 5 mans as a multiboxer. Please report back which 5mans you are able to finish.

Up to now I have been focusing on my duo with my cleric minimally utilized in the background. Lately I have switched to focus on just playing my cleric and running with my guild to learn the class and the 5mans.

The main rotation spells I am focusing on when playing my Cleric (not as a duo) in our 5mans are as follows:

- Astral Shield (with Divinity on);
- Forgemaster's Flame (with Divinity on);
- Sun Burst;
- Hallowed Ground;
- At-Wills as needed to recharge the DM & Daily...

The key with that build is keeping the divinity meter and charging the Dailies fast. It may be that 5 DCs is the way to go...
<<

lemartes99

Post Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Some of the AOE I can heal through.

I tried the cloak tower today, No way a boxer can take down the last boss. He randomly charges every couple seconds, nearly killing you.

I'll keep trying different dungeons. Not sure how many will be possible. This game is so movement oriented, not sure if any will be possible to 5-Box.

Mabye we will have better luck with 20 Mans & 4x5 Man Teams, that way can assign 1 person to boss, 1 to adds, 1 to heal...
<<

zandokan

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:00 am

lemartes99 wrote:Some of the AOE I can heal through.

I tried the cloak tower today, No way a boxer can take down the last boss. He randomly charges every couple seconds, nearly killing you.

I'll keep trying different dungeons. Not sure how many will be possible. This game is so movement oriented, not sure if any will be possible to 5-Box.

Mabye we will have better luck with 20 Mans & 4x5 Man Teams, that way can assign 1 person to boss, 1 to adds, 1 to heal...

Yeah I'm on the same boat I doubt we can kill any boss, unless we are super duper geared and try T1, al least thats what I'm hoping. But with grps sometimes it takes us 45m+ just to kill the last boss on some instances.
<<

nodoze

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:48 am

zandokan wrote:
lemartes99 wrote:Some of the AOE I can heal through.

Yeah I'm on the same boat I doubt we can kill any boss, unless we are super duper geared and try T1, al least thats what I'm hoping. But with grps sometimes it takes us 45m+ just to kill the last boss on some instances.
I like my 2man Guardian-Cleric group for doing dailies and such. While leveling my focus was on the Guardian & positioning the Cleric so that I could control the fight with the Guardian and be healed while using taunt & minimal movement via the arrow keys to keep the Cleric alive. That was fine for the mini-dungeons that my guild-mates had to team-up together or get PUGs to finish (or wait for me to join them). While my 2man did all of the mini-Dungeons on their own I skipped many of the 5mans & need to learn many of the fights. From the mini-Dungeons to the 5mans the difficulty level goes way up and while the movement is similar the ADDs are insane.

I realize now that I only needed to use a fraction of the Cleric's healing power to clear mini-Dungeons and really need to unlock the fullest features of the Cleric to clear 5mans (especially after the June nerfs to Clerics). To that end I am focusing for now on just playing my Cleric in guild 5man runs until I can master the class and learn the fights. In some of the harder 5mans the most efficient techniques involve taunting/kiting to the Control Wizards who push the MOBs off the edges and this may not be doable for a 5boxer so it may take a long time to clear those instances (comparably)...

Once I have mastered the Cleric in guild runs I may try to move up to a duo again though duoing two divergent roles like both the Tank and Healer role may not be the best place to start in 5mans... It may be more realistic to do something like CWx2 in Guild instances as they could essentially be controlled as one unit and let the other DPS do any high movement roles.

Anyway those are my thoughts right now. I think I am going to want to play each class at cap some individually before trying to 5box my own full team.
<<

lemartes99

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:22 am

Actually pushing off ledges would be easy for my group.

When I cast sun nova the main goes then, then a split second later the clones go. This pushes them twice, which on divinity launches them super far. Even non divinity pushes them away when 5 of them go at once.
<<

zandokan

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:38 pm

lemartes99 wrote:Actually pushing off ledges would be easy for my group.

When I cast sun nova the main goes then, then a split second later the clones go. This pushes them twice, which on divinity launches them super far. Even non divinity pushes them away when 5 of them go at once.

I assume they will fix that in the future tho is pretty broken. We went to one instance and this grp pushed almost every grp off the ledge it was dumb but awesome at the same time.
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter