Moderator: MiRai

<<

nodoze

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:21 am

Re: List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Teams & Accomplishments

Biggcarl wrote:First boss is epic Temple of the spider and second boss

cleared Epic Cloak tower

Cleared epic spider
Sounds like great progress with the new NeverBoxer 1.0 & the healing & targeting keymaps !

Please add any further thoughts on ideal party compositions or tactics to this or the Epic Instances thread.

Not sure what you mean by "First boss is epic Temple of the spider and second boss".

When I see messages like "cleared Epic ..." I interpret that to mean that you cleared all the bosses (or at least the final boss) and got credit for completing the Epic 5man Dungeon. I updated the summary post to reflect these accomplishments but please let me know if I am interpreting your posts incorrectly and if that isn't the case.
<<

Biggcarl

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:17 pm

nodoze wrote:
Biggcarl wrote:First boss is epic Temple of the spider and second boss

cleared Epic Cloak tower

Cleared epic spider
Sounds like great progress with the new NeverBoxer 1.0 & the healing & targeting keymaps !

Please add any further thoughts on ideal party compositions or tactics to this or the Epic Instances thread.

Not sure what you mean by "First boss is epic Temple of the spider and second boss".

When I see messages like "cleared Epic ..." I interpret that to mean that you cleared all the bosses (or at least the final boss) and got credit for completing the Epic 5man Dungeon. I updated the summary post to reflect these accomplishments but please let me know if I am interpreting your posts incorrectly and if that isn't the case.

oh i was editing my post... i put down first boss when i killed it and second boss i had some issues with the last boss finaly got her down came here and edited the post
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

nodoze

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:26 pm

Biggcarl wrote:
nodoze wrote:
Biggcarl wrote:...
Not sure what you mean by "...". ...
oh i was editing my post... i put down first boss when i killed it and second boss i had some issues with the last boss finaly got her down came here and edited the post
No worries. You were up past 4am excited like a kid riding his new bike & knocking out new things solo for the first time. Very glad to see the efforts finally paying off and more Epic 5mans beaten. If I spent less time helping folk on the forums, testing, and documenting maybe I could actually get my new 5man team up to 60 to join you. I guess that is the downside of disliking leveling and liking researching and helping more...
<<

nodoze

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Edited the Original Post (OP) at the top to denote that my 5man team has leveled to 30... Slow progress because:

- Most of my Neverwinter time is focused on unlocking the expansion with my guild on my duo 60s (& the harvest festival);
- DDO launched its new expansion & I had to redo all my characters and help my guild mates;

Right now what little game time I have is ~65% DDO with the rest being Neverwinter...

Sylver, Have you completed your move yet and gotten settled in? Any updates for your group(s)?

Any updates from anyone else?

Please post in this thread and will try to keep the OP updated...
<<

nodoze

Post Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Updated the original top post with LeMartes's full clear of the Cloak Tower from this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4902&p=22990#p22990
<<

Sylver

Post Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:35 am

Nodoze,

Sorry, still moving - they come this weekend with all my stuff, so hopefully by Christmas I'm back up and running again. That is unless another TESO beta session comes along and distracts me... :lol:

I'll also be trying to get my LOTRO NeverBoxer working as a present to the ISBoxer community. Once I have that done I'll probably get back into some Neverwinter until TESO launch late spring. Sorry, but its really that awesome and I don't see myself playing Neverwinter after TESO. :o
- Sylver
<<

nodoze

Post Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:10 pm

Sylver wrote:Nodoze,

Sorry, still moving - they come this weekend with all my stuff, so hopefully by Christmas I'm back up and running again. That is unless another TESO beta session comes along and distracts me... :lol:

I'll also be trying to get my LOTRO NeverBoxer working as a present to the ISBoxer community. Once I have that done I'll probably get back into some Neverwinter until TESO launch late spring. Sorry, but its really that awesome and I don't see myself playing Neverwinter after TESO. :o
Syler, No worries and I hope you get fully situated soon and you have been missed. Most of my online activity is with my Pen and Paper (PnP) buddies I grew up with. My grade-school group grew to well over 20+ when we entered high school and thankfully my dad let us take over our outside game room (I think he liked us gaming in the back-yard rather than trying to sneak into bars). With that in mind nostalgia has kept us more in the DnD realms like ddo & now Neverwinter though we tried STOR. WoW, and others.

The one aspect that I have is that I have 5 kids ages 2-12 and sadly the best game thus far for us has been playing a band of Hunters in WoW roaming the worlds hunting and taming rare pets. My wife doesn't want them killing any humanoids but hunting is our compromise ;-). They also really loved the flying mounts and pets so I wish one of the current games would provide that kind of play as well (I got sick of WoW)...

That being said TESO looks pretty cool. I have never tried that genre but if the guild moves over then I will certainly as well.

In the meantime I hope we unlock NeverWinter a little more. Hunters are now released but no taming/pets as far as I can see... The main thing is that I hate grinding and can't get my 2CW+3DCs out of their 30s... I wish NeverBoxer had been fully in place when I leveled my Duo and I could have done 5 the first go-through and been able to do 5boxing...
<<

Sylver

Post Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:15 am

nodoze wrote:In the meantime I hope we unlock NeverWinter a little more. Hunters are now released but no taming/pets as far as I can see... The main thing is that I hate grinding and can't get my 2CW+3DCs out of their 30s... I wish NeverBoxer had been fully in place when I leveled my Duo and I could have done 5 the first go-through and been able to do 5boxing...

Have you tried Skirmishes? I had great sucess in skirmishes vice dungeons for leveling my team... just a thought.

I need to log into Neverwinter and try a Ranger. Been waiting for that since launch! =D
- Sylver
<<

nodoze

Post Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:49 am

Sylver wrote:
nodoze wrote:In the meantime I hope we unlock NeverWinter a little more. Hunters are now released but no taming/pets as far as I can see... The main thing is that I hate grinding and can't get my 2CW+3DCs out of their 30s... I wish NeverBoxer had been fully in place when I leveled my Duo and I could have done 5 the first go-through and been able to do 5boxing...

Have you tried Skirmishes? I had great sucess in skirmishes vice dungeons for leveling my team... just a thought.

I need to log into Neverwinter and try a Ranger. Been waiting for that since launch! =D
The Ranger is fun but incredibly Over Powered (OP) with just their second shot. It seems that MMO teams make new things OP just so everyone will want/need to play them and then come back around later and re-balance them.

Unfortunately I don't think Neverwinter's Hunter Rangers are going to be the fix for my kids and I. No ability to hunt/tame rare pets and no flying mounts make it kinda lame in comparison (especially when my wife doesn't want us killing humanoids).
<<

Sylver

Post Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:40 pm

nodoze wrote:
Sylver wrote:

The Ranger is fun but incredibly Over Powered (OP) with just their second shot. It seems that MMO teams make new things OP just so everyone will want/need to play them and then come back around later and re-balance them.

Unfortunately I don't think Neverwinter's Hunter Rangers are going to be the fix for my kids and I. No ability to hunt/tame rare pets and no flying mounts make it kinda lame in comparison (especially when my wife doesn't want us killing humanoids).

I don't want to say too much, but TESO has a "Hunters Guild" that was pretty cool - they are devoted just to killing large monsters. Between killing undeads and the monster hunting, you can level up pretty good in that game. Oh, and mudcrabs, lotsa mudcrabs in TESO. ;-)

Too bad about the Ranger though - I had hoped they would do more with them. And I agree 100% - they pump up the damage and then re-balance later. I really enjoyed Neverwinter Beta as a cleric, and then BOOM! At launch they completely nerfed the cleric and all the fun was gone. Completely changed the game for me and made it difficult to enjoy after that. I always enjoy playing PvP healer, and that nerf was the death knoll for PvP clerics in Neverwinter. :-(
- Sylver
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter