FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Neverboxer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Springa

Post Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:13 pm

Neverboxer

Hi ppl,
Appears sylver hasn't been around for a while. No response for instructions on how to download neverboxer. If anyone has the instructions dl link where to send money etc please pm me

Cheers
Springa
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:31 pm

Re: Neverboxer

The best port of call is the email address provided in the instructions at the very top of the Neverboxer thread. If he doesn't respond to that, then there is not much hope for you as that is the means he has provided for contact, and as you've established, he doesn't frequent here very often (not visibly anyway).

The thread wrote:Portions of NeverBoxer are copyrighted, therefore the author no longer authorizes copies, portions or modified code from NeverBoxer to be posted, distributed or otherwise manipulated on this website or others without written consent. Instead, instructions on how to obtain the NeverBoxer 1.1a config may be obtained by emailing NeverBoxer@Gmail.com.
<<

Springa

Post Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:32 am

Re: Neverboxer

Thx for the response Bob. I thought as much. I did follow the directions in that thread. Been nearly two weeks and no response.
I'll continue what I've been doing, looking at the neverboxer hotkey layout and implementing what I need myself.
I boxed 9 clients on ac2 so I got a handle on vfx and virtualization, I'm just being lazy :)

Springa

Return to Neverwinter