FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Broadcast/Keymap Toggles suddenly not working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

DamnataAnimus

Post Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:33 pm

Broadcast/Keymap Toggles suddenly not working

I'm not sure why but it only happened when I added a brand new character/account and now all my character sets even ones where it was working before its now not.

I'll click the toggle and nothing will happen.

Assistance appreciated.

Here is a link to a paste of my configuration.

https://pastebin.com/kwEZsTYF
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:28 am

Re: Broadcast/Keymap Toggles suddenly not working

[Removed—was looking at the incorrect profile]
<<

DamnataAnimus

Post Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:35 pm

Thank you for your help but you misunderstood me I think.

I want those keys to be on all the time so that's why I added them to always on. They were all working fine without issue.

However what I meant which I probably could have been clearer on, is the toggles themselves do not work (they did before I added the shaman to my team today). I will click one to turn it off or on and the toggle status will not change now will the graphical indicator change to indicate if it's on or off. The toggle I pressed also does nothing within the game (activates broadcasting for example)

It's very strange and entirely unusual to me at least, that just adding a character to an existing team which functioned perfectly a few minutes before would cause this behaviour. I've been using isboxer for a few years now and have had teams with far more keybinds in the always on map which never had this happen.

As for why I put them there it's partly habit and mostly because I often forgot to turn them on after I've been chatting or whatever which has led to more than a few deaths :p
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:14 pm

I may have been looking at the wrong profile this morning because going back to look at your profile now, it seems that it's missing quite a bit. You have to share your entire profile, not just a portion of it, in order for us to assist with the issue.
<<

DamnataAnimus

Post Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:26 am

Ah sorry I thought I copied the correct thing.

Here is a export of the entire profile.

https://pastebin.com/eqkuBn0M
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:04 am

It's probably because you've set a white list, which is forcing ONLY the ISB42-Always On key map to load for this character set, and regardless of assignment, the other Key maps will not load. The toggles mapped keys are in the other key maps.

Considering what you have configured so far, I'm surprised that every team has a Whitelist/Blacklist configured. With a config as simple as yours is currently, I'd say you don't need to be using them at all, bar for the fact you have some doubled up mapped keys in Always On and in Custom Hotkeys which are doing the same thing.
<<

DamnataAnimus

Post Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:58 pm

bob wrote:It's probably because you've set a white list, which is forcing ONLY the ISB42-Always On key map to load for this character set, and regardless of assignment, the other Key maps will not load. The toggles mapped keys are in the other key maps.

Considering what you have configured so far, I'm surprised that every team has a Whitelist/Blacklist configured. With a config as simple as yours is currently, I'd say you don't need to be using them at all, bar for the fact you have some doubled up mapped keys in Always On and in Custom Hotkeys which are doing the same thing.

lol, thanks.

Was sure id checked that but yeah obviously not. The other keybinds that do the same thing was an attempt to move them to the section the keymap toggle would turn on or off, just never got around to removing them.

Anyway, Thanks again.

Return to Menus