FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Neither Key Map button or Repeater button viewable

Moderator: MiRai

<<

aas88keyz

Post Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:50 pm

Neither Key Map button or Repeater button viewable

I am continuing to learn and setup my trial version of ISBoxer for Everquest 1. I am going through one tutorial after another to help me better understand. But I have came up with an issue that I can't seem to resolve but could be common sense to the pro boxer. When I first started I saw, as in the tutorials also, that there were ISBoxer menus visable with each character window. Included with this was the Key Map button and the Repeater button (I assume they go together as one menu). These are no longer viewable for me even after clearing my profile and starting over. I am sure I just got to manually choose a new location for them or activate them through a console or something but I can't seem to resolve it on my own and can't find an answer in the forums nor googling it. I know if I can get these buttons back my learning curve will become much straighter as I continue through all the tutorials I can find. Profile attached. Thanks in advance for the solution to this issue.
Attachments
ISBoxerToolkitProfile.xml
(119.52 KiB) Downloaded 711 times
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:59 pm

Re: Neither Key Map button or Repeater button viewable

The Toggles menu (which is what you are after) is assigned to your character set, so I can only guess that you have managed to get it to display off screen and save it there.

In C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace\Scripts you can locate the ISBoxer.Menus.CHARSETNAME.CHARNAME.xml files, and delete them. Then when you next load up your team, the menus should revert back to their original positions, which for the Toggles will be in the top left.
<<

aas88keyz

Post Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:21 pm

Re: Neither Key Map button or Repeater button viewable

That did it, Thanks!

Return to Menus