FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can I have a menu fade of unload on a timer?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ThaSpike

Post Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:06 am

Can I have a menu fade of unload on a timer?

I setup a few menu's to execute mapped keys (by clicking on them), change status (color) when a certain mapped key is pressed (to indicate a certain state of settings) or appear when I execute a mapped key to acknowledge the change of status. I would like to have some of these menu's fade if there not pressed for say half a minute, of completely disappear (unload). Is this possible?

Thanks sP´!`Ke
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:23 am

Re: Can I have a menu fade of unload on a timer?

Yes. You can set timers on Menu Style Actions, Menu State Actions and Menu Button Actions. You could use a button action to change the opacity over time, and then finally a menu state action to unload it.

Unfortunately, you cannot setup a "template" process that you can then choose to apply to the menu/button. Hopefully you will with ISBoxer 2 (if I understood the feature set correctly)..
<<

ThaSpike

Post Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:53 am

Thanks Bob, [strike]is there some guide as to how these timers work?[/strike], hmm /strike doesn't seem to work :?

Am blind, found the help button in the "Action Timer Picker" window.

sP´!`Ke

Edit: me blind ;)
Last edited by ThaSpike on Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:44 am

Only this one.
http://www.isboxer.com/wiki/Action_Timer

They are fairly simple though. Any action that allows timers will have a Timer option on the lower right config pane. In there you set the timer for when you want the action to occur, from when that Step is executed. Essentially, the timer is a countdown until this action will occur, and the execution of the Step that it is in, is the Queue point (or start of the timer).

Return to Menus