FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Couple of Questions

Moderator: MiRai

<<

nexxusofa178

Post Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Couple of Questions

I'm really liking menus - I find myself using them more and more lately instead of clickbars.

General ?s I have:

Is there any way to preview how the menu looks from within ISBoxer? I like how you can do this with clickbars but I don't see it with menus unless I'm overlooking it. I think it'd be much easier when arranging button orders on the button template if I could see a preview to visualize the menu.

Is there a way to have the menu appear where your mouse is (just like the radial menu), but NOT go away as soon as a button is clicked? If there's no easy way, then as a workaround I may just create a radial menu and then add a step to each button that simply opens the same radial menu up, but then I'll have a button on the end that closes the menu.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:46 pm

Re: Couple of Questions

nexxusofa178 wrote:Is there any way to preview how the menu looks from within ISBoxer? I like how you can do this with clickbars but I don't see it with menus unless I'm overlooking it. I think it'd be much easier when arranging button orders on the button template if I could see a preview to visualize the menu.

Not at the moment. Probably the easiest way is to just make a one Slot Character Set that is just for testing purposes while you sit on the login/character screen and try things out. Become familiar with the CTRL+E shortcut for exporting from ISBoxer to make things quicker.

nexxusofa178 wrote:Is there a way to have the menu appear where your mouse is (just like the radial menu), but NOT go away as soon as a button is clicked? If there's no easy way, then as a workaround I may just create a radial menu and then add a step to each button that simply opens the same radial menu up, but then I'll have a button on the end that closes the menu.

Uncheck the "Popup Menu" option under where you chose the Layout Style.

Return to Menus