FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mulitple Computers

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Boox

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Mulitple Computers

Do the standard menus (green boxes) work across computers? I have three computers and am trying to setup a menu for my G15 keys. I am guessing no, but wanted to verify. When I click a button on my computers with 2 and 3 toons, the key broadcasts within the computer - but not between.
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Re: Mulitple Computers

Yes, but you will need to use a custom ATG since their is no native All of: Multiple Computers.

A brief overview is covered here in the first section where I show an example of my profile and the ATG "Current Boxes." This ATG is manually created and may contain any number of characters regardless of which computer they may be loaded upon.
<<

Boox

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:59 pm

Thanks. I will check it out.
<<

Boox

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:24 pm

Well, I created an ATG for my six toons. I then set all the buttons in my set to use it as the target. Still didn't work for me.

edit: OK, I got it working. I have things set-up somewhat unconventionally. Basically, I didn't have all my toons in a single character set. Once I did that, works just fine.

Thanks for the help.
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:40 am

Boox wrote:Basically, I didn't have all my toons in a single character set. Once I did that, works just fine.

That's the key. Glad you got it working.

Return to Menus