FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Click through question

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Skarling

Post Fri May 10, 2013 6:53 am

Click through question

I have one of my grid-sryle menus overlaying party frames, with visible button rows placed just under party health bars and invisible rows right over. I have enabled "click through" option in the template to be able to click-target a party member (or right-click for options), but when I do that nothing happens. Any suggestions?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat May 11, 2013 11:46 am

Re: Click through question

Fixed as of ISBoxer 41.1.0511.3. Update through Help->About ISBoxer and do a fresh Export to Inner Space :)
<<

Skarling

Post Sat May 11, 2013 3:17 pm

cool, thank you :P
<<

Skarling

Post Sun May 12, 2013 6:02 am

Here's another one for you, lax -

I have a one-button menu with a mapped key assigned that does:

Cursor Sync [to all others] on press and
Mouse1 on release [to all others].

I use this menu in lieu of mouse broadcast with all interactive UI slave windows alligned in such a way so that their "Accept" buttons are "clicked" when I click my Menu botton on main.
It used to work a couple of days ago, but some recent Isboxer update broke it. If I assign a key to this mapped key in Keymaps and press it in-game - it works, but nothing happens if I click this button or if I assign a key to the menu keyset and press it instead. Can you check this out please?

Also, if I have a menu with button subset being applied on a toggle key (toggle press will apply subset, toggle release will return to original button set) and if any of the keymaps attached to the subset bottons contain any command that is being sent to the main window, it can cause the game's UI becoming irresponsive to mouse and keypresses in some games (Vanguard in my example). If all commands are being sent to other windows only, all works fine.

Return to Menus