FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Broadcasting not working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

buddydoggie200

Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:20 pm

Broadcasting not working

When I turn on broadcasting it turns on in both windows and it doesnt work?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:21 pm

Re: Broadcasting not working

<<

buddydoggie200

Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:31 pm

Why is this happening and what will happen if I use it? From what I can tell it still works if you uncheck that box in Character Sets setting
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:56 pm

Why: A feature was added to ISBoxer to be compliant with the EULA/TOS/Code of Conduct of various games, where broadcasting or input multiplexing is prohibited (basically sending a command to more than one instance of a game, at a time, for a single action you have to make). This feature is selected by default when you select certain games from the drop down menu in the Quick Setup Wizard.

What will happen if you opt not to enforce this feature?
  • Worst case scenario: The Game Hosts (publisher if you like) will detect you are using multiple characters and are sending input to those multiple characters at the same time (usually via some unpublished method), and, depending on their detection method, may determine that you are performing this via a single keypress/mouseclick/inputaction. This results in enforcement of their rules, which may cumulate with a BAN and closure of your game accounts.
  • Best case scenario: nothing.
  • Other scenario: something in between the other two.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My deranged ramblings are subject to be changed frequently, and completely contradicted by people who actually know the answer to your question. I just hang out here and sticky beak when I find it mildly amusing.
<<

buddydoggie200

Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:36 pm

I need some tips on how to use poe with isboxer, they keep getting out of place

Return to Path of Exile