FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Doh ! Banned again !

Moderator: MiRai

<<

cmoidudu

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:42 am

Doh ! Banned again !

I'm not sure how they figured this out. I was very cautious, not moving my toons together in towns, etc. And nobody knew my accounts and characters names and classes, not even here. Maybe they did some IP tracking ? Not cool if you play as a family. More probably, they might have a way to detect sandboxes ?

Bah, whatever, I'm not going to complain about the $10 I spend on guild stash (it's more convenient for item transfering). Back to Diablo III, I guess.

If anybody wants some tips about building a team I can share that info now ;)

PS : I got neither info nor e-mail about what I did (of course I know it's multi-boxing), my accounts just got "banned by an administrator".
<<

uzurpator

Post Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:22 pm

Re: Doh ! Banned again !

Just got banned too :( 2 weeks of playing. Had my team of 5 in Merc. Invasion .
<<

serial_influx

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:41 pm

Re: Doh ! Banned again !

I got banned a while back too, it seems they are taking multiboxing much more seriously...

Decided to quit, *for me* there is almost no challenge in playing with only 1 character, I love managing teams, working in the sinergies of the team with the advantages and risks involved... besides, I wasn't even rich (damn, I couldn't even get my hands on a shavs or kaoms), and wasn't looking forward to getting *rich* either (and played for a good 5-6 months).

Anyway, good luck to the fellow mboxers.

Return to Path of Exile