FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Path of Exile Duo won't launch

Moderator: MiRai

<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Re: Path of Exile Duo won't launch

DBawss wrote:1) Can I order IsBoxer to launch the next client after those 5s instead of 3min?

Three minutes is the time it takes to timeout, not launch the next character/slot. Inner Space will attempt to launch the next slot when the current one is fully launched.
DBawss wrote:2) Can I make them "autologin" (inserting the email and password of each one of the accounts)?

No.
DBawss wrote:3) Can I make them hold "Space" (which currently works as Shift), every time I use a skill (so that they all Cast/Attack in the same place)?

Use the Mapped Key Wizard.

http://isboxer.com/wiki/Mapped_Key
http://isboxer.com/wiki/Mapped_Key_Wizard
<<

DBawss

Post Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:56 pm

Damn, didn't see the answer was on page 2, was waiting the whole day for it xD

Anyways, I've edited the previous question since I figured most os it, but these questions remain:

1) I want to make them hold "Shift" every time I use a skill (so that they all Cast/Attack in the same place). At the moment I've made a Key Re-Map for the keys QWERT, to ShiftQWERT. But it's ALWAYS ON, how can I turn this into a Toggle function? I've already tried using the Active Maps toggle, but it doesn't seem to afect this Re-Maps...

2) I still have to add the Right Mouse Button and Middle Mouse Button to this Shift Re-Map, but I can't seem to find their corresponding bindings in the Wizard's Dropdown list :/
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:09 am

Technically, you shouldn't have to add any Mapped Keys because you should be playing with Repeater enabled. When Repeater is enabled, then everything on your keyboard will be broadcast to all clients. If you chose PoE in the first drop-down in the Wizard, then Action RPG would have been the style that the Wizard would have defaulted to on the final step, so just turn on your Repeater (Shift Alt R) and play like normal.

Also, I'll ask that you stop asking more and more different questions in a thread that has been answered. The topic of this thread was about you having issues launching the game client, and now that it's fixed, feel free to create new threads with new questions rather than a single mega-thread.
<<

DBawss

Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:31 am

MiRai wrote:Technically, you shouldn't have to add any Mapped Keys because you should be playing with Repeater enabled.

Well, I'll make a new Thread about it as you've asked. But just to let it clear, I don't want to play holding Shift 90% of the time, so instead I want to make it so every skill keybind is pressed together with Shift.
Previous

Return to Path of Exile