FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PoE 1.0.0+ multibox builds ?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

cmoidudu

Post Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:42 am

PoE 1.0.0+ multibox builds ?

Hello here,

I'm well aware that not a lot of people are still in PoE, but I wanted to know what class combo you guys are playing ?

I used to play 4 Witches with Dual Totem and Chaos Inoculation, but I have read here and there that the totem thing has been nerfed, as well as Spark+Fork ? Right now my 4 Witches still have all of their skill points unaffected so I wanted to have more info before I set them...

In the meantime I started another Witch team on Domination League, and Spark + Fork + Fire Trap seem to be working ok ATM. But I have not reached the Spell Totem quest yet.
<<

extremeftw

Post Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:32 pm

Re: PoE 1.0.0+ multibox builds ?

I would be very interested in this too.

Can you link the build you were using before?
<<

cmoidudu

Post Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:31 pm

After some time in the PoE forums, I found out that the "Dual Spork" has been heavily nerfed... So I started another team with Templars and Dual Shockwave Totems. They are in the early 30's. Here is the scheduled Skill Tree :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skil ... ae2RMvbw==

I think I'll try to level them some more, and maybe try again Dual-Spork Witches to figure out what is better. There is already a big problem with Shockwave Totems : monsters are "knowback", ie they are pushed back a little but with 8x Totems they are quickly pushed out of damage area (I mean "blues" or rares, since the white monsters die in seconds anyway). It's ok, I just have to recast totems. Also I'm trying to place my totems more or less around the monsters, so they are just pushed back and forth... Or corner monsters in an angle. But I think it also creates some curious stuff with the server! Monsters seem to teleport sometimes. Maybe the server "thinks" that the monster is stuck or behaving oddly, so it teleports the monster to a "safe" location :shock:
<<

extremeftw

Post Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:33 am

cmoidudu wrote:After some time in the PoE forums, I found out that the "Dual Spork" has been heavily nerfed... So I started another team with Templars and Dual Shockwave Totems. They are in the early 30's. Here is the scheduled Skill Tree :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skil ... ae2RMvbw==

I think I'll try to level them some more, and maybe try again Dual-Spork Witches to figure out what is better. There is already a big problem with Shockwave Totems : monsters are "knowback", ie they are pushed back a little but with 8x Totems they are quickly pushed out of damage area (I mean "blues" or rares, since the white monsters die in seconds anyway). It's ok, I just have to recast totems. Also I'm trying to place my totems more or less around the monsters, so they are just pushed back and forth... Or corner monsters in an angle. But I think it also creates some curious stuff with the server! Monsters seem to teleport sometimes. Maybe the server "thinks" that the monster is stuck or behaving oddly, so it teleports the monster to a "safe" location :shock:

Another question - did you use any special strategy to level? Currently I am multiboxing 6 witches and I can kill things fine but I'm only level 24 after 11 hours played, so it seems very slow. I am just questing normally.
<<

cmoidudu

Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:01 am

Just to quote somebody else... You're going slower with 6 chars than with 1 char... But not 6 times slower.

Also, when you can purchase items with 3 gem slots (around level 20 maybe?), you might want to check vendors and buy and re-sell every item with 3 linked gem slots of different color (blue-red-green) so that you get a Chromatic Orb. This is gonna be very boring with 6 chars, BUT you will need hundreds of those Chromatic Orbs later. Trust me.

Return to Path of Exile