FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PoE 0.11.6 crashing when hooked to InnerSpace

Moderator: MiRai

<<

serial_influx

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:08 am

PoE 0.11.6 crashing when hooked to InnerSpace

Hi guys, not sure if many people is still multiboxing PoE, but I'm desperate as I seem to have an odd problem with the newest 0.11.6 version.

The fact is that I cannot resize any "hooked" windows anymore without receiving the message "Failed resetting Direct3D device objects.", after which the game crashes miserably. The game will only run "hooked" (from the InnerSpace tray icon) if set to its native resolution (1024x768), any modification to the window size or resolution will result in a crash.

I tried deleting my configuration files, cache files, etc. witih no result. If I however run the game without using InnerSpace, everything works flawlessly.

I have been able to use InnerSpace until yesterday (0.11.5) with no problems at all.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Screenshot of the problem:
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:35 am

Re: PoE 0.11.6 crashing when hooked to InnerSpace

I've confirmed this issue and will have a fix ASAP
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:58 am

Inner Space build 5918 fixes this issue with Path of Exile. This is currently the development build of Inner Space. To try it out, right click Inner Space in the system tray (notification area) and select Patcher, check "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up. :)
<<

serial_influx

Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:43 pm

I can confirm the fix worked perfectly, awesome work lax, a thousand thanks :D

Return to Path of Exile