FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Anyone still multiboxing?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Krzr23

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:36 pm

Anyone still multiboxing?

Hey guys ? I just bought the program to try for this game along with Neverwinter. I'm going to try to run 4 Sporkers but finding it hard to level from level 1. Does it get a easier when you are able to get totems ? also, any tips for leveling and/or keymaps / round robins to help the process ?
<<

yeaimjason

Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:49 am

Re: Anyone still multiboxing?

Krzr23 wrote:Hey guys ? I just bought the program to try for this game along with Neverwinter. I'm going to try to run 4 Sporkers but finding it hard to level from level 1. Does it get a easier when you are able to get totems ? also, any tips for leveling and/or keymaps / round robins to help the process ?

I'm actually surprised this forum is still up for support considering I got all my characters banned for ISboxing specifically. If the developer had a change of heart then I may do it again. As for your situation; I ran with pets and it was a major pain in the ass till 40+. I'm not sure how hard it is with your setup but I can only assume early levels are not easy. I stopped (after getting banned0 at level 71 witches and clearing level 70+ maps with ease.
<<

BoxerMiao

Post Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:57 pm

It's kind of a pain to multibox in POE imo.. the collision can make it tough to keep your chars together.

And as the guy above me has shown - don't do it in towns where other players can see/report you.
<<

yeaimjason

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:59 pm

BoxerMiao wrote:It's kind of a pain to multibox in POE imo.. the collision can make it tough to keep your chars together.

And as the guy above me has shown - don't do it in towns where other players can see/report you.

Actually don't ever put your toons in town, since people can see the list of characters in the instance, I keep them in the Internal Lab and cycle them one at a time into town to sell whatever they picked up.

Return to Path of Exile