FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Broadcasting turns on in all windows & cursor problem

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Multipotato

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:07 am

Broadcasting turns on in all windows & cursor problem

Hi, I'm having a serious problem with my multiboxing setup, whenever I press shift+alt+r to broadcast in my main window, all windows broadcast at the same time?

Here is my current setup: http://www.privatepaste.com/b4908d12f7

Also, I'm getting a strange mouse glitch on the other windows, the cursor isn't in the right place and it doesn't look right: Image

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
<<

Ezekial

Post Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:38 am

Re: Broadcasting turns on in all windows & cursor problem

I have the same issue. I just stared the trial. I tried to set up everything, but I can't get broadcast to work. The GUI is all crammed in the corner, and whenever I click anywhere it seems to just start toggling mapping.

I manually log into the game, and when broadcast is on, all the characters run all over like they're crazy.

The mouse cursor is constricted to the top left corner, and I don't know what I can do to get this to work.

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:06 am

I've heard of this happening depending on the game's windowed mode setting. If it's in windowed mode, try setting it to full screen mode; if it's in full screen mode, try setting it to windowed mode
<<

Ezekial

Post Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:14 am

It doesn't seem to make any difference if it's in full screen or not.
<<

Pantocratyr

Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:24 am

I have the same problem when I first launch, I run separate computers and each computer has it's own keyboard and mouse, and I shift, alt and R until I see the screen say Off. see if you can set each screen to off, then the main will be able to control all clients as intended. only do shift, alt, and R to turn mains repeater to off. I hope this helps someone.
<<

uzurpator

Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:28 pm

I started multiboxing in PoE few days ago. I had few issues with setting-up ISBoxer but after few reconfigurations and after reading alot of Wiki I got it working and it's amazing! Running 5 chars at the same time is awesome. Getting much fun out PoE again. Well done ISBoxer team.

P.S. Do u guys from ISBoxer have any plans giving more support to PoE players? I mean there is still much work to make things easier for PoE players (like more ways to keep characters in-sync for more than couple of minutes). THere are new leagues starting soon so I guess there'll be alot of people interested in multiboxing in PoE.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:17 pm

P.S. Do u guys from ISBoxer have any plans giving more support to PoE players? I mean there is still much work to make things easier for PoE players (like more ways to keep characters in-sync for more than couple of minutes).

I think you are mistaking "support" for "cheats". No, we do not plan to give any cheats to POE players. (There is nothing more that I can do on my end to keep your characters in sync, without hacking the game, which is not something I'm going to be doing.)
<<

uzurpator

Post Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:53 pm

lax wrote:I think you are mistaking "support" for "cheats". No, we do not plan to give any cheats to POE players. (There is nothing more that I can do on my end to keep your characters in sync, without hacking the game, which is not something I'm going to be doing.)

Lol, fair enough :) If more in-sync friendly features will be part of cheating u are absolutely right.

What if PoE devs in next few patches will deploy way to stop multiboxing through ISBoxer can we expect u'll fix something to get this back to work as intended ?

Thanks for quick reply.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:53 pm

uzurpator wrote:What if PoE devs in next few patches will deploy way to stop multiboxing through ISBoxer can we expect u'll fix something to get this back to work as intended ?

That depends entirely on whatever changes they might hypothetically make. I don't foresee this happening

Return to Path of Exile