FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Help configured and syncing Path of Exile Please

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Lancerx78

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:00 pm

Help configured and syncing Path of Exile Please

HI,

I had this problem before where I ended up just starting from scratch and doing a fresh install with isboxer and got POE working.

Yesterday I got 2 refurbished LCD's to use with multiboxing and so I went to change my window layout. I can't seem to get them all in sync. And for some reason I am now getting an error" The D3D device has a non-zero reference count, meaning some objects was not released.."

I did make sure that all 6 windows are on the same resolution and setting, windowed fullscreen.

I am not certain what is going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
<<

Lancerx78

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Re: Help configured and syncing Path of Exile Please

Ok just an update to try and figure out what is going on.

I did another window layout wizard and I set up 6 windows on my primary monitor with no swapping and when I launched the games I did not get any D3D error and they all see to be in sync.I can move the windows and spread them out to all 3 monitors and they all still work with no errors, but as as soon as I try to make the windows larger to fit the screen they give that D3D error and they all fall out of sync.

EDIT:
DO all 3 monitors have to be the same resolution?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:35 am

Try setting them to windowed mode instead of windowed fullscreen.

I can move the windows and spread them out to all 3 monitors and they all still work with no errors, but as as soon as I try to make the windows larger to fit the screen they give that D3D error and they all fall out of sync.

This depends on your Window Layout. If you have a layout with swapping behavior enabled, with Instant Swapping unchecked, and you make some windows larger than others, they are going to be out of sync and you might get this D3D error when it is resetting from swapping...

Check the Instant Swapping box might be a good start. If it's already checked, then the windowed mode in the game might help. If you really want them different resolutions and without the Instant Swapping box, then make sure to go into your Repeater Profile and set the "Cursor positioning mode" to "Scaled to fit"

No, not necessarily...
<<

Lancerx78

Post Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:09 pm

lax wrote:Try setting them to windowed mode instead of windowed fullscreen.

I can move the windows and spread them out to all 3 monitors and they all still work with no errors, but as as soon as I try to make the windows larger to fit the screen they give that D3D error and they all fall out of sync.

This depends on your Window Layout. If you have a layout with swapping behavior enabled, with Instant Swapping unchecked, and you make some windows larger than others, they are going to be out of sync and you might get this D3D error when it is resetting from swapping...

Check the Instant Swapping box might be a good start. If it's already checked, then the windowed mode in the game might help. If you really want them different resolutions and without the Instant Swapping box, then make sure to go into your Repeater Profile and set the "Cursor positioning mode" to "Scaled to fit"

No, not necessarily...

Sorry for the delay but I had another question. I went in and under Window Layouts I made sure that Instant swapping was checked(synchronize window resolutions). And I also made sure Window swapping was disabled. I went in all my game clients and set it to window mode. And Under Repeater Profile i set the Option to Scale to Fit, Center. I would have tried Scaled to fit, Left Corner but that option reset back to Center everytime.

Anyway its very close now, but still slightly off. The 4 clients on the 2 monitors that are the same are all in sync, but my primary 1080p monitor is slightly out of sync. Any other suggestions I could try to get them all in sync?

BTW thank you for all your help, very much appreciated.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:31 am

Anyway its very close now, but still slightly off. The 4 clients on the 2 monitors that are the same are all in sync, but my primary 1080p monitor is slightly out of sync. Any other suggestions I could try to get them all in sync?

If your Window Layout is configured for the clients to be in a different Aspect Ratio (width:height) then scaling to fit is not going to be accurate. They have to at least be in the same Aspect Ratio.
<<

Lancerx78

Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:58 pm

lax wrote:

If your Window Layout is configured for the clients to be in a different Aspect Ratio (width:height) then scaling to fit is not going to be accurate. They have to at least be in the same Aspect Ratio.

Ugh, lol.

Thank you Lax for the help and patience. I got it working. It was like you said, I had different resolutions and they was not the same aspect ratio. I change the other monitors so they has the same aspect ratio and they sync'ed up great. Thanks again bro.

Return to Path of Exile