FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cant get all windows to sync up

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Lancerx78

Post Fri May 31, 2013 9:44 pm

Cant get all windows to sync up

I just downloaded and installed POE and I started a fresh install of Isboxer. I cleared all previous data because I was playing d3, and after saving that I made a new clean isboxer config.

I did the wizard, set up 5 slots and got them up and running but slot2 will not work correctly. If I am on any other slot besides 2 the mouse is not synced up and I can move the mouse all over and is1, is3,is4,is5 are all in sync, but is2 mouse will barely move. The keys are getting repeated fine. I have tried different window layouts and all. Not sure whats going on. Below is my config setup I am trying to use. Thanks in advance for any help.

http://www.privatepaste.com/a21fd15714

Also I just discovered that if I am on is2 and I tried to make changes on my options. When I went to select a drop down menu in POE it would turn my key maps on and off every time I left click. Maybe this has something to do with it.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:19 am

Re: Cant get all windows to sync up

This is related to a video setting in the game, possibly the windowed mode option
<<

Lancerx78

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:58 pm

Re: Cant get all windows to sync up

lax wrote:This is related to a video setting in the game, possibly the windowed mode option

Yea what I did was just shut eveyrthing down, game, isboxer and innerspace. Started over with clean settings and re launched the game, and its all working now.

Return to Path of Exile