FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New to ISBoxer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Suzyfanboy

Post Thu May 30, 2013 2:26 am

New to ISBoxer

Hey guys I followed the tutorial and guides to setup ISBoxer for POE, and its seems to "work" but the difference in movement of characters in game seems to be really far off. The characters have the same move speed, and same game settings. I thought it could be desync but the characters seem to run away from each other way too far off and when I toggle back to other toon the Menu bar seems to pop up sometimes. There seem to be certain areas or sequences of clicks that causes the keymaps to be toggled on and off.
<<

yeaimjason

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:25 am

Re: New to ISBoxer

Suzyfanboy wrote:Hey guys I followed the tutorial and guides to setup ISBoxer for POE, and its seems to "work" but the difference in movement of characters in game seems to be really far off. The characters have the same move speed, and same game settings. I thought it could be desync but the characters seem to run away from each other way too far off and when I toggle back to other toon the Menu bar seems to pop up sometimes. There seem to be certain areas or sequences of clicks that causes the keymaps to be toggled on and off.

One of the big problems I have found with the game is when the toon you're broadcasting movement on is "not" clicking on loot, the other toons may be. When you have 6 characters the amount of loot on the ground is massive, so you may click on an item that is "north" of your party and that character will run towards it. When I multibox the game I turn loot on and off all the time, it helps a little but there is one more problem; the physical item on the ground you can click that as well, meaning the problem is only reduced a little but still exists.

It's not an impossible game to multibox, it's definitely a very challenging game to do so.
<<

Suzyfanboy

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:19 am

Re: New to ISBoxer

I am still getting the ingame Menu bar popping up everytime I try to swap over to the other screen. I noticed then when I leave on of the Menu bars up, its starts to sync up briefly and then stop .

Return to Path of Exile