Post Thu May 30, 2013 8:07 am

Re: Banned For: Botting (Actually ISBoxing 6 Witches)

sepiasafritos wrote:YeaImjason, I meant to ask did they ban only your chars that you were using for multiboxing? I thought you mentioned they didn't ban all of them. I ask because, as a result of seeing your post I moved all my of VAST(sarcasm) wealth that i have accrued from multiboxing, ( 10 chaos, 2 gcp) off of my main account in case my multiboxers were to get banned at least i wouldn't lose everything. Were you multiboxing very publically on a stream or something? I know the other guy who got banned was on the forums inciting rage to non multiboxers bragging about his wealth gained from the chaos exploit.

Basically I'm asking, I moved my good stuff to an account which i never multiboxed with, did they ban all of your accounts even ones u weren't using for multiboxing ? I'm trying to figure out of if they did it based on accounts that connected from your IP or just the ones they noted were part of your multiboxing group.

Not a gold farmer or anything just like that, just multiboxing with another friend for the min maxing of auras and conduit- discharge which i dont have a guild or something to make a cohesive group like kripparian or someone. Was about to make the switch from hotkeynet and buy Isboxer but I'm kinda double thinking that now that bans seem to be happening more and I would only be using isboxer for POE. Would be great if the Isboxer group and GGG could reach a half way point, ban the exploiters, not ban ppl having fun.
Thanks

The screenshot shows all 6 of my accounts banned. After I emailed them they unbanned the accounts and considered it a warning. I don't see a half way point for ISboxer to be allowed in PoE, it's a Free to play game and ISboxer only creates more work for them.

I was minding my own business in town and in local chat someone mentioned me and all my characters moving in sync through town. The funny thing is I didn't even say anything with all the rage going on. Not long after that my accounts were banned.