FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Autohotkey script not working with Isboxer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

f303123

Post Tue May 14, 2013 3:47 pm

Autohotkey script not working with Isboxer

Hello. I use an autohotkey script to manage my potion usage. The script works flawless with multclients without using the isboxer software.

Somehow, after it uses the potions like 1 time each, it doesnt work anymore, unless i focus another windows (like ctrl + alt + 2) and focus the main window back (ctrl + alt + 1). So it drink potions one more time, and hangs. To "fix", i have to do the described thing again.

The odd thing that i can see the script is sending the keys to client, but somehow it isnt working. I can check that by pressing Enter key, and i see potions number being send to the game chat (1 2 3 4 5). If i close the chat pressing enter again, nothing happens.

i can post the code if needed.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue May 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Re: Autohotkey script not working with Isboxer

I removed your previous message because you seem to be doing things that are against the Terms of Service of the game, and this is not something we promote or support. I can't help you with your autohotkey script (let alone the fact I know nothing about autohotkey), sorry...
<<

f303123

Post Tue May 14, 2013 4:06 pm

i dont think the script needs to be changed, i think theres a setting in isboxer that i need to change.

any clue of what settings i can try? theres no problem if i run 2 clients without using isboxer.

thanks.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue May 14, 2013 5:23 pm

No I am not aware of something you need to change in ISBoxer.

Return to Path of Exile