FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Serious set up issues

Moderator: MiRai

<<

thatguy123

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Serious set up issues

Let me start by saying i have spent countless hours searching through depths of the internet for the answer to my problem and have yet to yield any results. That being said i am aware my problem is a complete noob one, and wish only for helpful responses that only an idiot with very basic understanding of computer such as myself could understand. So now for the problem....... I cant get any of my characters to move, or use any skills even with broadcasting (shift-alt-R) toggled on. All screen will bring up inventory, character sheet menu, ect just fine; but even when I re-keybind skills to be used with the same keys that work to bring up the menus, my other 3 screen just sit there and do nothing. This is all very frustrating, Plz someone helppppppppppppz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<<

thatguy123

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:05 pm

Re: Serious set up issues

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:06 pm

When you used the Quick Setup Wizard, you forgot to pick Path of Exile on the first page, so ISBoxer didn't know that the game needed "Make game believe it is foreground window" enabled in your Character Set.

To solve the problem, select your Character Set in the top left pane, then check "Make game believe it is foreground window" and Export to Inner Space.
<<

thatguy123

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Thx :)
Works perfect now!!!!!!!

Return to Path of Exile