FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bug? And a little help.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Courageous

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:47 am

Bug? And a little help.

Hi, I have attached a screen snap, in order to get a little help.

First, there appears to be a bug. I invoked the ISBoxer Control Panel by striking ctrl-shift-alt-G. As shown in the image, the Control Panel is not rendering successfully. If there is something I can do on my end to make this work, I'll give it a try.

Now, I encountered this bug, because I was attempting to solve something I don't understand. With ISBoxer operational, windows and other GUI elements are behaving strangely.

For example, consider the "Exit Path of Exile" button. Now consider the ISBoxer keymap/and broadcast controls in the upper left corner. In this particular screen, whenever I left-mouse-button on the "Exit Path of Exile" button, instead what happens is that the Broadcast feature is turned on or off. I don't understand that behavior. Whatever it is, I would like to turn it off, but don't know how.

As you can tell, I was trying to get into the CP to see what options might be configurable there, but that didn't work out very well.

A little help? ;-P

Thank you.
Attachments
Isboxer-POE-bug.png
Bug
Isboxer-POE-bug.png (1011.71 KiB) Viewed 5794 times
<<

ineedajob

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Re: Bug? And a little help.

If this is your first time using isboxer what I did was get rid of all the clickbars/icons on the layout as they are not needed for such a simple game. The wizard is made for world of warcraft and games of that nature so it has a lot of unnecessary features that you can just take out with the click bars being one of them. Below is my toolkit setup for POE that you might find helpful. Also be aware that I use a i5-2500k processor so hyperthreading is enabled. Youll want to run the cpu wizard if you use my toolkit profile.

(toolkit wouldnt copy to clipboard so I had to upload it.)
Attachments
ForumUpload.xml
(112.66 KiB) Downloaded 534 times
<<

Courageous

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:17 am

Re: Bug? And a little help.

Thank you. That fixed the weird window interactions.

However, the Control Panel bug still exists. Does this happen with your copy? ctrl-shift-alt-G to open CP: window does not fully render.

This would appear to be a significant bug in ISBoxer.

Return to Path of Exile