FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Multiboxing path of exile stacking.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Beasters

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:41 pm

Multiboxing path of exile stacking.

Why can't we stack the chars on top of each other? Do you believe they do this on purpose or did they just not think of it? And do you think they will change this? Sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand my question.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Multiboxing path of exile stacking.

Why can't we stack the chars on top of each other? Do you believe they do this on purpose or did they just not think of it?

Whether player characters collide with each other is something that game designers very specifically think of. This also factors into many parts of the game including level design -- they have to be sure corridors are wide enough or narrow enough and be conscious of the effects when players are moving about together. I would say this was a deliberate decision.

And do you think they will change this?

My feeling is that they probably will not, and as a multiboxer I would not expect the behavior to become more favorable. I would plan for it to stay how it is and learn how to work around it as best you can.
<<

Beasters

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:52 pm

Re: Multiboxing path of exile stacking.

Thanks for the quick response, eliminates a lot of doubts for me. I'll reroll my characters into either necromancer or totems :D and try to get better at syncing.

Return to Path of Exile