FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

One basic problem please help

Moderator: MiRai

<<

TalismanSC2

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:46 am

One basic problem please help

Hi Guys,

I am new here, and have a basic problem I am stuck with, would be greatful for any help. I am trying to just run 2 toons at once, got the basics setup, it launches OK. I have looked through this forum section and took some tips, added the on/off toggle for broadcasts etc which works fine. Most things work as intended, but I can't move or use skills simultaneously on the two screens.

For example, if I press esc, it works for both and brings the game menu up for both, if I move the mouse it works for both as both cursors moves to the same position, if I left click a potion it works for both consuming the same potion, but...if I have the two toons together in a party, and click on a near by location, the 2nd one does not move. If I press i, it will open both inventories, but if I press R, it will only use the R skill on the first char and not the 2nd, or any other skill key for that matter.

Sorry if this is something really obvious, I would be greatful for any help.

Thanks,

Tal
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:11 am

Re: One basic problem please help

It sounds like the "Make game believe it is foreground window" option in your Character Set needs to be enabled. In the top left pane under Character Sets, select yours. Then in the bottom right, in the General tab, you will find this check box. If it's unchecked, check it and Export to Inner Space, and see if the behavior is solved.
<<

TalismanSC2

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:28 am

Re: One basic problem please help

Thank you very much, resolved!

Return to Path of Exile