FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Just bought this... and it doesn't even work.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

DXENEME

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:45 am

Just bought this... and it doesn't even work.

So I just bought isBoxer, and have been trying for the past few hours to make this work and I just give up :(

I only bought this because of the announcement that said that there was a patch to make isBoxer have support for PoE, when I go to the Setup Wizard - THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR POE.

So I made my own profile for the game.

So I got all my windows to open up, but, the XY Coordinates for the mouse are bugged, it is clicking in the wrong place, and for some reason, when you click to move or attack, it just doesn't let you broadcast it. This is just not working for PoE and I have tried so much now I give up.

1 Day of my subscription has been wasted....

There is no guide on the website to setup PoE....

nothing...

Unsatisfied customer

-_-
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:40 am

Re: Just bought this... and it doesn't even work.

I just wanted to let you know that the typical route for someone who is having trouble is to ask for help. If you just want a refund instead, there's a handy button on the My Account page at lavishsoft.com.

I only bought this because of the announcement that said that there was a patch to make isBoxer have support for PoE, when I go to the Setup Wizard - THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR POE.

So I made my own profile for the game.

"Support for POE" means that the game is tested to work correctly, not that Inner Space will automatically detect POE and add it to the menu (which it does for many games as well). Using Add Game to add it to Inner Space is part one of the Quick Start Guide.

So I got all my windows to open up, but, the XY Coordinates for the mouse are bugged, it is clicking in the wrong place

In the active window, you're clicking and it's clicking somewhere other than where the cursor is? In order to try to reproduce this apparent bug it would help to have a) a copy of your ISBoxer Toolkit Profile (see the sticky post on "how to share your configuration for better support" ), and b) to know the in-game video settings in that particular window, specifically the resolution and windowed mode setting (it may be configured as full screen mode for example).

for some reason, when you click to move or attack, it just doesn't let you broadcast it.

If you left the first drop-down box in the Quick Setup Wizard set as "Other" instead of "Path of Exile", then it wouldn't have known to select "Make game believe it is foreground window" for you in your Character Set. This is the only thing I know that would be stopping you from broadcasting this, assuming you turned on broadcasting mode at the time of course. (Shift+Alt+R)

Return to Path of Exile