FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Path of Exile [problems]

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am

Re: Path of Exile [problems]

The file to virtualise for login account name and in-game settings is "production_Config.ini" (without the quotes of course).

See http://isboxer.com/wiki/Virtual_Files

Also, to anyone else reading this thread and looking to multibox Path of Exile, I had no issues at all in setting it up.
<<

Mojoguy01

Post Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:43 am

Alge wrote:The file to virtualise for login account name and in-game settings is "production_Config.ini" (without the quotes of course).

Also, to anyone else reading this thread and looking to multibox Path of Exile, I had no issues at all in setting it up.

Quick "Virtualization" config TYPE did you choose since POE is not listed? I assume anything with ".ini" can be used or?
<<

Mojoguy01

Post Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:49 am

Alge wrote:The file to virtualise for login account name and in-game settings is "production_Config.ini" (without the quotes of course).

Nvm, I virtualized it just fine, but when I move to load one of my characters into a new area I get the following crash:

I found that launching POE with --nosound works by disabling the sound driver, but I don't want to do that for EVERY client. Is it possible to tell innerspace to NOT do --nospace startup command for my MAIN window but do it for the rest?

Cheers for all the help :)!
<<

Mojoguy01

Post Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:00 am

Nvm, did it myself :D!

For those of you whom run into the same "Cannot Create Source:####" when loading into a new zone that is audio based multiboxing this. Simply open the "Characters" tree in ISBoxer in the TOP pane, click the characters individually and assign them an ALTERNATE start-up profile that you made in Innerspace.

For example, I now have TWO different startup Profiles for POE in innerspace. One is my "Main" and the other is my "Alts" startup. The Main one starts up without any start-up commands, but the ALTS profile starts up with --nosound. This fixed my issue :D!

Weeeeee, now i can box POE :3!!!

ps: Thanks Alge & Lax for all teh helpz :j
<<

Mojoguy01

Post Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:24 am

On second thought it may NOT be possible to box more than 2 toons in POE. Alge's method of keeping two toons "close" enough to each other to be viable is a good one. However, more than one toon seems to be FAR too much work to keep together. Now, there IS a way to force one character to always follow another by "screen sticking" the left-mouse button and then rappidly moving back to the first screen without letting up on the Left-Mouse button. This makes the left-mouse button constantly be clicking on your main which WILL do an auto-follow~esq deal. However, it seems doing this with more than 2 toons is near impossible as your toons, given that they're clicking on diff points on the screen, eventually get completely scattered and unorganized. Hmmm :/
<<

Mojoguy01

Post Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:31 am

I don't suppose anyone knows a way to "offset" the Mouse-Repeat so that it's in-sync with where the Main-Screen's mouse on all of the other "Alt" screens is there? I highly doubt it, but I thought I'd ask :D !
<<

Rolo

Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Mojoguy01 wrote:I don't suppose anyone knows a way to "offset" the Mouse-Repeat so that it's in-sync with where the Main-Screen's mouse on all of the other "Alt" screens is there? I highly doubt it, but I thought I'd ask :D !

Heya Mojo - I can't answer your question, as I just started using ISBoxer myself, but I have some basic questions about setting up PoE to run with it. If you have a chance to help me out with some basic stuff, let me know. I have a Mumble server I can get you the info for, or I can join a voice com server of your choice. Let me know. Thanks!
<<

rotan

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:47 pm

Mojoguy01 wrote:Here's my config, again nothing new here that won't take anyone else 5minutes to setup. However, you may spot something I didn't do right since, again, i haven't setup isboxer in awhile and my last config was lost.

http://privatepaste.com/68c61131ec

Can someone repost their config file for PoE? I'm new to the app, getting a delay between accounts where the second account keeps lagging behind even with the same run speed boots. Thanks would really appreciate it! :)
<<

Flaguy48

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:50 pm

rotan wrote:
Mojoguy01 wrote:Here's my config, again nothing new here that won't take anyone else 5minutes to setup. However, you may spot something I didn't do right since, again, i haven't setup isboxer in awhile and my last config was lost.

http://privatepaste.com/68c61131ec

Can someone repost their config file for PoE? I'm new to the app, getting a delay between accounts where the second account keeps lagging behind even with the same run speed boots. Thanks would really appreciate it! :)

Would also be interested in a config file for this as well.

Thanks in advance.
<<

rotan

Post Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:56 pm

Mojoguy01 wrote:I don't suppose anyone knows a way to "offset" the Mouse-Repeat so that it's in-sync with where the Main-Screen's mouse on all of the other "Alt" screens is there? I highly doubt it, but I thought I'd ask :D !

Anyone??
PreviousNext

Return to Path of Exile